• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New models by ORF Omega DIVER 300M

OmegaSearchingSeb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
19/2/23
Germany
I inquired with Hont for the middle one (black titanium), his offer for the ORF is 438usd (free shipping). TT has the VSF version listed for 408 (ex shipping). So pretty much level pricing. Feeling a little insecure now, do you think as a newbie I'd even notice a difference between the two?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I inquired with Hont for the middle one (black titanium), his offer for the ORF is 438usd (free shipping). TT has the VSF version listed for 408 (ex shipping). So pretty much level pricing. Feeling a little insecure now, do you think as a newbie I'd even notice a difference between the two?
Look at the pictures and make an assessment

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The rose gold looks good, interesting to see impressions once in hand.

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Yes please share. Hont shared some of the RG but I would like to see the black on black before ordering.

Shining_jack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/12/22
The Netherlands
Those QC pics look okay. The alignment could be beter, but that’s pretty much always the case with the Seamaster

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
Best thread I have read in years in RWI… I have the VSF version (cer-ti), but this gold one looks amazing!!
Waiting to see the black-black version to order both.
There has been 2 years since I didn’t buy a watch; so I’m very exited now :)

Reactions: Razvyor78