• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GF Breitling Avenger 43mm

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
The braclet is amazing quality along with the brushing on the bracelet and the case. I def recommend getting this watch. It is overall amazing quality.

Reactions: P@t

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I'm about to order the black dial with steel bracelet. Curious how the bracelet feels en how the quality of the brushing on bracelet and case is in real.
Most pics here have the plastic still on it or other bracelet so difficult to see..

I can’t believe Trusty would allow his staff to take photos with the plastic wrap on the watch and post the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
I can’t believe Trusty would allow his staff to take photos with the plastic wrap on the watch and post the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, it's strange. Even on the video all the plastic covers are still on there..

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I'm about to order the black dial with steel bracelet. Curious how the bracelet feels en how the quality of the brushing on bracelet and case is in real.
Most pics here have the plastic still on it or other bracelet so difficult to see..

I have never been dissapointed with the bracelet quality of the Reps from GF, BP, or H Fac. A few times when I have found good deals on the Gen bracelets I have bought them. Sometimes the deployant is not as good as I would like.

Reactions: leo6929 and P@t

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
I bought the black one with SS bracelet. And damn that's a nice watch. There is nothing to think about, just pull the trigger and you will be pleased!

Reactions: tkingjr

ApexOperon

Horology Curious
11/1/21
Europe

This one came in from PT a week ago and I‘ve been wearing it every day.

Of the 3 watches I‘ve ordered I thought this would be my least favorite, but it‘s such a nice mix of flashy yet elegant, very comfortable on the wrist, quiet movement/rotor, great readability, I really like it! Only thing is, it runs a little fast, about +10 s/day, but I can live with that. Still great value for money and highly recommended.

Naughtylus

18/4/19

Ordered right before the raid happened from JTIME!! Rejected the first watch as the date wheel wasn’t aligned. Li and Lana immediately got another one (this one) with a perfect date wheel! So happy to receive it today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Naughtylus

18/4/19
The rubber band isn’t as comfy as bracelet... so I’ll be switching soon....

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

pa_blo05

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/17
Hi everyone! I am about to pull the trigger on the blue one. Can anyone share how the bracelet and clasp are holding on after a couple months of use? Thanks!

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
So I ended up picking up the 45mm new gmt. Hands down I think it is a better rep then thr 43mm older version. The watch overall just feels quality. Thr bracelet also is one of the best breitling rep bracelets I have come across. The clasp is miles better then the old version. The factory made it so nice they even have hid the adjustment holes on the inside of the clasp. This is adds to the quality. Order one now before they are no longer available. I have since put mine on a leather with deployment but will be swapping her back soon.

Reactions: Akilles

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Hi everyone! I am about to pull the trigger on the blue one. Can anyone share how the bracelet and clasp are holding on after a couple months of use? Thanks!

What you mean "holding after a couple months"?.
It's SS so if you don't bump it and scratch it, it holds just fine.
There is nothing much more to hold..

pa_blo05

10/10/17
What you mean "holding after a couple months"?.
It's SS so if you don't bump it and scratch it, it holds just fine.
There is nothing much more to hold..

Oh, I understand. But sometimes press fit clasps get loose and pop open without even touching them. But you are right, since it is a milled clasp in this version there should be no problem, thanks!

Genuine Wrist

9/7/19
Breitlings often 'wear big' (as well as thick). Might be a consideration when choosing diameter.

Cprhawkeye94

What it is, what it was & what it shall be
10/6/22
UK
The Avenger 43 with the blue dial is absolutely my next watch. It’s stunning & I love the bracelet design!

Incognitowatch

5/11/22
How accurate is the white dial on the Avenger? I have a few blue dial watches and looking for a new color to the collection, currently nothing with a white dial