• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Radolux

Known Member
11/9/21
Can somebody help me out?

I try to figure out who has te beste materials of the: bezel + bracelet + clasp + case

ARF or Clean?

The dial, movement etc is not important for me.
It’s pure about the quality and durability of the pieces mentioned above.

Thanks a lot for helping

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
Original dial won‘t fit in Arf. Oyster bracelett is more gen like in cf (my Arf v3 oyster bracelett was older one than on clean

Reactions: Radolux

Radolux

Known Member
11/9/21
Can somebody help me out?

I try to figure out who has te beste materials of the: bezel + bracelet + clasp + case

ARF or Clean?

The dial, movement etc is not important for me.
It’s pure about the quality and durability of the pieces mentioned above.

Thanks a lot for helping

Edit: jubilee bracelet

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I want to order from trusty time beacuse I can pay via credit card, but I don’t sure if he can get the last version of Dj cd with new crystal. Anybody know?

All dealers have access to the same watches, and if I were you I'd avoid using my credit card to buy counterfeit goods on an illegal platform, even if it's a TD, you have no clue how secure they are (or not)

Reactions: Ylijumala

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yes I agree. CF always finds a ways to annoy us with these upgrades but then still keep the same old flaws.

On the upside, at least the crystal is replaceable... I much prefer things you can fix than things you can't/hard to fix. That said when my DJ's land (I've got 4 coming... Blue/Rhodium/White/Black). I'll take loads of photos and work out which one I want to keep :p

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
They're starting to get really good looking Cyclops, it's too bad they can't get rid of that white border :(

Has anyone ever tried using some diamond polishing paste and a small felt buffing wheel to soften the double edge on CF crystal (which has been shown to be the issue)? I've had great success buffing out light scratches on sapphire crystals using this stuff and I suspect it may help here. I'd do it myself, but I don't own a CF DJ41 yet. It would be a shame to have to replace an otherwise really nice crystal (updated version).

Reactions: Bobi01

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
jgmpAL.jpg
jgmQFQ.jpg

These are V2 Hands? they look like v1 hands to me.. the lume is to big on the minute hand

Last edited:
Reactions: mistermagoo