• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

takks

7/8/15
Yes crystal is better on vsf, the white outer ring that clean crystal has is annoying
However for me most important is the case and bracelet, whichever factory has the closest to gen this is the factory i am going to buy.

I can always change to a gen crystal but cannot change the case or the bracelet ( or at least with spending normal money)

I have CF and post raid VSF
I can’t tell the big difference on the case, both of them are very nice.
If I had to say, CF has better reflection on rug, it means top surface of lug sloped appropriately
Jubilee bracelet looks same but SEL and crasp isn’t same, VSF crasp is a bit longer than CF

Reactions: j21

ab1112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/21
Definetly, it is my watch and i already told that the crystal cyclops looks amazing now

the crystal is still bad because the white gasket caused by the double bevel is still prevalent. better to go with prof or gen

rolexsub1

Known Member
2/10/21
Europe
I’ve noticed that some of CF Dj41 especially on blue have the 6 o’clock dial marker missaligned. Also mine have this problem

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
I received my DJ today from Li. I got the updated xtal I believe.
Xtal has a nice halo effect and overall better cyclops than VSF xtal. The white milky ring is still present though. Personally I would accept CF’s xtal flaws over VSF’s flaws. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Tete and diamant

ab1112

18/11/21
imo - even with the new glass CF uses that double bevel which gives off that white outer ring effect ..better to replace with a prof, gen or clark. After a replacement CF > VSF visually

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I received my DJ today from Li. I got the updated xtal I believe.
Xtal has a nice halo effect and overall better cyclops than VSF xtal. The white milky ring is still present though. Personally I would accept CF’s xtal flaws over VSF’s flaws. Just my opinion.

Yes it is the same crystal like mine
imo better than both vsf or prof or clark
only gen is better for me but i like it as is as and i will keep it instead of vsf crystal

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Yes it is the same crystal like mine
imo better than both vsf or prof or clark
only gen is better for me but i like it as is as and i will keep it instead of vsf crystal

I read your comments in both threads and I don’t think you know what y saying I’m sorry..

cf xtal is not better than prof or Vsf. Not even Clark.. even the updated one.
vsf has better movement better hands better markets bezel is the same in both. Bracelet is the same now. Case I don’t see difference with new updated version.
only one thing I can say that cf is better is the reahut which Vsf reahut is trash compare to cf. Other than that nothing else.
stop comparing cf to pre/post raid Vsf. New batch is a little improved.