• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Even still, we have some TDs that claim they do not know when they will get the new bezel for some or many variations. So it'd be helpful for someone that might want to order, to know which TD's that actually have the upgraded bezel. Then you can make an educated decision on which td to choose.

Tagrolex

Horology Curious
19/10/21
Even still, we have some TDs that claim they do not know when they will get the new bezel for some or many variations. So it'd be helpful for someone that might want to order, to know which TD's that actually have the upgraded bezel. Then you can make an educated decision on which td to choose.

Agreed this was the reason for my question, thank you.

Reactions: Wacht

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I just received my CF DJ41 and it is beautiful and I'm quite happy. However it should be noted for folks that the CF jubilee bracelet is only 7.25" (including the watch case) and is not expandable from there, so if your wrist measures 7.25" or more, it will not fit without obtaining extra links from someone. This is true of the DJ and the GMT's. I understand that the Oyster bracelet is 1/4" longer.

Thanks for the advice.
If anybody got one or two extra links to spare, PM me and we'll work something out!
Any word on the black dial? Will we see one soon?

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Maybe it’s me but, I can kinda see how it’s more cut at a bevel on the outer edge.
9e98916e89679aded173a52238a68833.jpg

You know, magnified like crazy in an unrealistic situation..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I correct in saying it looks updated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTBHG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/20
Hont doesnt WANT to source, because his supplier sold him fake-cleans few times.

i tried to get Hont to source me this CF with an updated bezel yesterday because he’s become my go to TD and he wouldn’t. He ain’t fucking around with clean anymore at all.

I need to find a TD with free shipping that will still sell CF. These dudes charging $45 for shipping aren’t getting my business.

mistermagoo

9/8/17
i tried to get Hont to source me this CF with an updated bezel yesterday because he’s become my go to TD and he wouldn’t. He ain’t fucking around with clean anymore at all.

I need to find a TD with free shipping that will still sell CF. These dudes charging $45 for shipping aren’t getting my business.

What is Hont's website?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

Hont charges 888 USD for a VSF Sub, while Truetime Lucy charges 538 USD while beeing transparent she also pays 30usd more at buying.
But, you chose the dealer mate....:D

TTBHG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/20
Hont charges 888 USD for a VSF Sub, while Truetime Lucy charges 538 USD while beeing transparent she also pays 30usd more at buying.
But, you chose the dealer mate....:D

Every watch I’ve ever bought from Hont has been like $30 cheaper than could be bought elsewhere and I’ve never paid for shipping. Admittedly, I do not own a VSF or a Noob so I didn’t jump into the feeding frenzy those created when the factories were raided.