• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breitlings- Endurance Pro series

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Not sure if you guys have noticed, but Joe Buck wears the light blue on lately on the NFL games.

That's pretty cool! I had to look it up. Unfortunately I've been blessed with the motorsports love gene while every single other person in my family (and society in general it seems) was blessed with regular sports so I'm kind of a "black sheep" in most circles.

HlmiVW.jpeg

Reactions: TESLA760

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Another version has come out on Breitling's website. I think it has a little more interest or "pop" than the more normal version blue. In real life this will look great with the fume dial and bright yellow hands. Longshot but hope this gets repped. Still waiting on that titanium version which I would instantly buy if it were to come out....

H7hlvE.png

nauticatom

Supporter
Certified
23/11/12
Another version has come out on Breitling's website. I think it has a little more interest or "pop" than the more normal version blue. In real life this will look great with the fume dial and bright yellow hands. Longshot but hope this gets repped. Still waiting on that titanium version which I would instantly buy if it were to come out....

H7hlvE.png
Yeah I agree I wish the OF maker would put out some additional color ways. I am surprised breitling is doubling down on it , given even chrono24 prices which are normally puffed you can get NIB from a dealer around 2400 now. Marketplace if you do proper validation of the card (scanning the qr taking you to the actual watch on breitling site) or calling cust service you can get a mint one for 1500

Reactions: shinynewbling25

dpd3672

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Yeah I agree I wish the OF maker would put out some additional color ways. I am surprised breitling is doubling down on it , given even chrono24 prices which are normally puffed you can get NIB from a dealer around 2400 now. Marketplace if you do proper validation of the card (scanning the qr taking you to the actual watch on breitling site) or calling cust service you can get a mint one for 1500
I ordered one of the OFs for $300, but it wasn't exactly the one I wanted (the Ironman Edition), so the gen is looking better and better.

Reactions: shinynewbling25

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I ordered one of the OFs for $300, but it wasn't exactly the one I wanted (the Ironman Edition), so the gen is looking better and better.
I hear you man. I'm pretty much convinced the next gen I get will be an Endurance Pro. Not sure which color though. They just speak to me and they're so comfortable. Good color selections too. If I can find one for 1500 to 1800 (I have not seen them that low) I don't think I could pass that up.