• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Arrival - RM055 NTPT White Legend

RE-13

26/3/15
I think I may bite the bullet and order one of these. I wish they would just bring the stitching all the way up to the watch on the straps, it's a dead giveaway on it being fake since it's such an easy thing to spot from a distance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Can someone of RM gurus confirm which strap is of better feel/quality, velcro or rubber?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Can someone of RM gurus confirm which strap is of better feel/quality, velcro or rubber?

For this particular rep the rubber is better, the Velcro strap on the RM027-02 is superb but the one that comes with this rep is not the same and is not as good!

If you get this rep, ask for it on rubber (I do wish I had)

DC

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
For this particular rep the rubber is better, the Velcro strap on the RM027-02 is superb but the one that comes with this rep is not the same and is not as good!

If you get this rep, ask for it on rubber (I do wish I had)

DC

Thanks for reply! I'm actually asking for 035 as I love the look on velcro but had the feeling that rubber might be of the better quality and I'm not a fan of butterfly clasp on rubber strap. I wish it was standard buckle like on old 010's.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
my 35-01 velcro was of same quality as 27-02

i can't stand RM deplo

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
my 35-01 velcro was of same quality as 27-02

i can't stand RM deplo

This RM035-02 rep isn't actually meant to come on Velcro it comes on rubber, but I had them retro fit a Velcro strap, maybe that's why it's not such a good one?!?

DC

D

d4m.test

I cannot find this anywhere. The RM055 models all have a ceramic bezel, this one has carbon and it looks the best so far. Any help on a link ? Will this bezel fit the rm035 models?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I cannot find this anywhere. The RM055 models all have a ceramic bezel, this one has carbon and it looks the best so far. Any help on a link ? Will this bezel fit the rm035 models?

If you can't find it then you obviously haven't actually asked the TDs, you won't just find it on their websites!! You need to email them and ask!

DC

D

d4m.test

Of course I didn’t ask them, I don’t want to buy that exact model. I did want to see some more information about it and some different pics. Is this some new model that for some reason none of them have put on their sites?

swiss6uk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/16
world

Check this site he is very honest and reply to your email 24/7 and I bought from him many times since 2009
and had no problem with him I really recommend him
he is not trusted dealer here in this forum but trusted dealer in other forum ..

http://www.pf-818.com/richard-mille/rm035.html

D

d4m.test

What's the weight of it ? Should be light or it's just a small layer of carbon?

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

They are light. Not light like the real ones but pretty light