• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquanaut by ZF is comming.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
be patient for fat boy and noisy miyota ...

Sent from the RWI App

lets hope they manage to modify the bridges like on the JLC Moon Phase Ultra Thin...

if they do a better job at engraving and refining the balance bridge position i think they are a good option for a possible 5711 project as their build quality is very nice and case were spot on in the past.

Kwigyboo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
USA
What was the issue with the recently released PF version? Is it the crown guards?

gmtring

1/8/15
Repworld sorry my friend but your last rumors about vsf clone mvmt were not quite accurate... best to wait and see what happens

gmtring

1/8/15
Vsf finished final prototype of watch without product ,it’s true war between Makers, vsf will be outstanding project ...

Sent from the RWI App

I don’t understand your post . War between makers ? but they do all the same product

I only think Zf should make a clone mvmt and put into a 5711 instead of doing all the same things using crappy movements like eta or miyota covered with a coca cola bottle top

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I don’t understand your post . War between makers ? but they do all the same product

I only think Zf should make a clone mvmt and put into a 5711 instead of doing all the same things using crappy movements like eta or miyota covered with a coca cola bottle top

I would take a crappy Miyota or ETA over any brand new cloned movement right now. Twice. Twice a day. A 2892 is 3.6mm thick, I don't think the movement is the problem here.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Vsf canceled the production for some reason, maybe after ZF release new movement maybe there’s nautilus ZF ,that what meant , in Chinese forums people asking about VSF no one interested in ZF, vsf waiting another makers to finish there products , I’m sure will see vsf PP after ZF fat boy out

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: mech500

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Only vsf have tech make 3:3 and they do it , see how JJF hublot great Gen like thickness by vsf , I think new ZF thickness will be 10 mm

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Vsf project = true replication
ZF project = first class

Sent from my iPad using RWI

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Vsf canceled the production for some reason, maybe after ZF release new movement maybe there’s nautilus ZF ,that what meant , in Chinese forums people asking about VSF no one interested in ZF, vsf waiting another makers to finish there products , I’m sure will see vsf PP after ZF fat boy out

Sent from the RWI App

Mind share the link of the Chinese forum that you browse?