• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New AP 43MM releases

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
I know how you feel with 'I talked a lot of shit about the watch but can't stop wearing it' LOL - I am in the same boat and it's only been 30 minutes on my wrist but can't take it off. Does the chrono function work properly for you or is the pusher on the bottom right dead as well?

I think that was @VenomGT3 who talked shit about it but couldnt stop wearing it lol! I’ve got nothing but good things to say 🤙

Both pushers on my 26420 work properly. I don’t play with the chrono function but I’ve tested it and all seems to be in working order! 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: OffshoreNL

OffshoreNL

Renowned Member
Supporter
20/2/21
Europe
I think that was @VenomGT3 who talked shit about it but couldnt stop wearing it lol! I’ve got nothing but good things to say 🤙

Both pushers on my 26420 work properly. I don’t play with the chrono function but I’ve tested it and all seems to be in working order! 🙏🙏🙏
Ah sorry my bad :D Good to hear yours is working fine, then this is officially my first rep with issues. Probably 50 to 1 is still a good ratio I think.

Reactions: samsoniteman

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Ah sorry my bad :D Good to hear yours is working fine, then this is officially my first rep with issues. Probably 50 to 1 is still a good ratio I think.
50:1 ratio is excellent especially if a lot of the reps were ROOs.
There are guys who purchased 1 rep and picked out 50 problems. Those need to avoid reps completely.

Reactions: OffshoreNL