• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New All Asian 127 V4

Watchgasm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/10/13
adumujah.jpg

My v4, cheers marlin !

Jvel79

25/9/13
Beautiful work Marlin just picked one up from a TD. Hope to soon meet the requirements to have you magical hand work on my piece. :)

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Beautiful work Marlin just picked one up from a TD. Hope to soon meet the requirements to have you magical hand work on my piece. :)

Awesome, take that time to participate and learn more about the watch you want on this great forum, and when the time comes and your ready I'll be right here.......:thumbsup:

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
I've pulled the trigger :woo:
Waiting the masterpiece......

Glad to see your happy!! :thumbsup: You'r going to love it......

Now, before I hear it, I know he only has 7 posts at this time, but he is very active on one of the gen. forums and has sold a gen on such.....

Bobbyboo

Horology Curious
3/5/13
This is more than Just a piece of art work, it is a masterpiece. Enjoy wearing to those who have and will receive one.

BB

pigface

26/2/14
One day I will order one from Marlin
That watch is stunning

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
How long is the waiting time these days?

4-6 weeks but could be more depends on how the prior builds go. One delay slows everything down plus the orders keep coming in on top of custom builds, so patients is a virtue here.

Ruj.

27/2/14
Europe
Can it be shipped from Within Europe?
afraid to loose it on the border...
ruj

v8fd3s

Known Member
27/2/14
just met my post requirements and sent an email to marlin, i am very excited to own one of these amazing works of art!

Choi

13/2/14
I'm reading agan post of forum for your advice. this works is art.
I can't take my eye off this. I'm newbie now. but, someday I will send email to you as you wish. :)