• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New All Asian 127 V4

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
I wanted to share some of the new improvements that came with the new release of the 127 V4. You can compare pictures with my other All Asian 127 V3 thread here in my section to see the changes for yourself. The first and most obvious upgrade is the deep and very crisp "PANERAIPANERAI" engraving on the movement bridges. The engraving is also better on the smaller printing on the movement. The next improvement is the ratchet wheel which has a smaller bevel. The calf skin strap is also greatly improved, it is soft and conformable not like the older versions it will probably age very well. The crystals though there are many complaints on the forums are better and more consistent than the previous versions, but everyone is different and everyone has there personal preference on crystal distortion so I'm not going to get into a hole drawn out discussion of how gen crystals differ in distortion from watch to watch just like the reps, so please don't get me started!!! ;-). The WSO is always an option if you want a the best distortion free crystal, though it will take longer turnaround times due to my having to exchange the crystal several times until the perfect one arrives. The fit and finish of the watch is excellent overall and the watch seems to be getting better......

Just a note this particular watch has the gen incabloc option and the crystal is rep factory....

For pricing information please contact me at [email protected]

All builds now include ETA markings

Now includes lume overflow cleaning on hands

Thanks for looking.......................................

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
just when I thought it couldn't get better....

speechless once more..

great job Joe..:)

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Damn, this is just amazing.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Drkitch109

18/9/12
Marlin's work is next to none...also a proud owner of an M127. I managed to snag a gen CG too so I am sitting pretty.

aceventura

Horology Curious
8/11/13
Has anyone bought this later offering yet ? Would be interesting to read their comments before taking the plunge !

holakase

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/13
:drool: Wooow I like it

I just switch me on mode saving money ON

watchamatic

2/4/13
Just got mine and am still breathless in awe. The only downside was the long wait time but as they say, patience is a virtue.....

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Just got mine and am still breathless in awe. The only downside was the long wait time but as they say, patience is a virtue.....

Nothing I could do about the wait times, I had a back log since March of 2013 that all landed at the same time in October so it was a long list. Plus I dedicate the same amount of time and care for every watch I build. Plus remember I am only one guy.........:)

johnosx

30/1/14
Marlin: sent you an email with some questions today - the pics look amazing.