• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'll certainly share my QC pics when they come also guys.

Haven't been this excited for a rep since the Noob Daytona.

5712 is the ultimate Nautilus IMHO.

Thanks Tony, hopefully it's a good iteration.
Excited to see the end result.

tortuga368

Supporter
Certified
8/5/20
I'll certainly share my QC pics when they come also guys.

Haven't been this excited for a rep since the Noob Daytona.

5712 is the ultimate Nautilus IMHO.

Agreed 100%. I'm right behind you...confirmed that these are in stock and though I'm perfectly willing to admit that the price is too high (probably by at least $150), I've also not been so eager for an ootb rep in a very long time. The rep universe needed a good shake-up...now, if only one of these factories could get around to putting out a decent Lange or Breguet rep...something interesting

pip72

21/2/19
just ordered from PT, they told me QC probably gonna be next week

tho I agree with most of the comment, 1. price point is a bit high, but I've heard the owner of the factory bought a gen(¥570, 000 rmb) to rep it, so i can understand why they would charge this high

2. I would also prefer PR stay at max and not move, but i don't mind it move like a gmt, not a deal breaker in my book

3. 5712 is my favorite model of all time of all watches, i mean talk about the dial placement and the dial color, to me, and my 2. 0 eyes, they look on point!!! this is way more important to me than the PR or the price point, let alone all other functions works just fine, thats why i bought it, i just love this model

will also share some QC with you guys if some of you guys wanna to wait before ordering

I just ordered as well today. This model is 904L Steel which is another plus. I know there is still confusion of the functions moonphase, power reserve etc. Please let me know if these work.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me but seems like there's a mismatch between the writing and the numbers. I read
"Five 6 positions" and "twenty seven 26 jewels"

I've always found those kind of discrepancies funny ;)

Reactions: xpresso

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me but seems like there's a mismatch between the writing and the numbers. I read
"Five 6 positions" and "twenty seven 26 jewels"

I've always found those kind of discrepancies funny ;)

bro i sometimes wonder how can something like this be possible.

These chinese workers are good enough to learn CAD and 3D softwares but they can't even see the difference between written numbers and words?
Someone at some point MUST have manually written those numbers and words in the machine in order to inscribe the writing in the metal plates, how can someone miss that? ESPECIALLY if they have some pictures or references to take it from.

No words lmao

Reactions: xpresso

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I just ordered as well today. This model is 904L Steel which is another plus.

Why is 904L steel a plus? The genuine uses 316L and 316L is harder than 904L.

I doubt you'd be swimming every day while wearing this 5712, so it would have been better if they made it in 316L and lowered the cost by 100$

904L is a scam

Reactions: pataccaro

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
is it only green maker factory that's available,I seen someone mention pf factory is releasing next week?

​​​​​​