• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 2024 Models

MarCologne

Horology Curious
5/2/24
Hello everyone, Since I haven't been in the rep game for too long, a quick question. How long does it take for factories to bring new 2024 Rolex models to market, such as the 136668LB? And does it make sense to buy the first version straight away, or should you wait until a V2 comes out?

Thank you in advance!

Jossé

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
At least I would wait for the bigger factories (CF, VSF and so on) to release it. The "lesser" factories are often early with new releases to steal some market but the product they release are often subpar imo.

MarCologne

Horology Curious
5/2/24
Some are already out, so you probably don't have to wait that long: https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...eases-gmt-bruce-wayne.10974694/#post-11708893

My opinion, wait.
Hi Jossé, thank you for sharing the thread. It's crazy how quickly ARF rushed forward. But as was already written in the other article, apart from the new bezel and the green GMT hand, nothing needs to be reinvented with the new Bruce Wayne. Personally, I'm actually interested in the new Deepsea. I'll probably have to be patient a little longer…

Reactions: Jossé

MarCologne

Horology Curious
5/2/24
At least I would wait for the bigger factories (CF, VSF and so on) to release it. The "lesser" factories are often early with new releases to steal some market but the product they release are often subpar imo.
I absolutely agree with you. I also chose VSF for my DJ and Clean for my Batgirl. I haven't researched who has done the best Deepsea so far. When it comes to bracelets, many people here in the forum actually recommend ARF.

Reactions: Jossé

Reaps

-
25/9/22
The new Deepsea in rep will be a clown watch. It won't have the weight, color nor shine of the gen. I'd pass on that one.
Considering rep factories have struggled with the ring system lock for 5 years I doubt they'll even be able to execute a good ceramic blue version of the new gold one

Reactions: Jossé and TESLA760