• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Offically Releases GMT "Bruce Wayne"

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
I mean they have all the existing parts all that is needed is a different color pad print and some assembly we're good

I think ARF did this fast to beat Clean for some quick sales, first to market picks the impatient buyers
For sure. Good move on ARFs part.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

phillips555b

.​

it took them 10 days.....LOL your question was a good one, even though you did get some flack. since none of us know what the factories are cooking up.

.​

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Typical specs, 904L steel, VR3285, etc, etc, same as ARF

To nitpick, I can see a SLIGHT speedbump on the 6 and the 18 looks poorly filled, so I'm guessing this is ARF's attempt at platinum filling - Clean does it better imho

Calamar19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
What is the waiting time? Ahh no... it's immediate!!! I'm amazed at how these Chinese factories recreate the models on the days that the big brands advertise and they still don't have the new models in their boutiques....

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Just people using Cleans good name and long heritage to sell watches. Clean should really think of launching a copyright infringement lawsuit 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: Sossy

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Omg so theres fake clean reps??!????
Just people using Cleans good name and long heritage to sell watches. Clean should really think of launching a copyright infringement lawsuit 🙃

Reaps

-
25/9/22
No genuinely surprised right now. Sorry to go off topic. Ill go look it up.
Basically it's probably the same cases and bracelet and other such details sourced from the same supplier as Clean but different movement, assembled by a separate person, who prints Clean stickers and sells them off as Clean. But not true Clean Factory.

Deep

You're Saying I Can Buy?
Supporter
Certified
9/7/23
Vancouver, BC
Omg so theres fake clean reps??!????
Repception

KQIwmX.gif