• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Offically Releases GMT "Bruce Wayne"

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
I haven't follow the news, I thought ARF was dead alongside NOOB in the great raid.
Is this the new unrelated ARF or the old ARF?

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Wtf is fake clean.
I have a couple fake cleans. The crystal and decals is how I caught on about 5 months back. Better crystal and bad decals

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Should not take long for Clean to release theirs then.
CTime hasn't said anything, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They already have problems pushing out volume of the GMTs, especially Pepsi and Batman with the limited DD3285 supply..... add another GMT to the mix and it gets even worse

So this is version B of ARF, or B.ARF for short?
Let's call it "New" ARF, just like "New" Noob lmao.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
CTime hasn't said anything, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They already have problems pushing out volume of the GMTs, especially Pepsi and Batman with the limited DD3285 supply..... add another GMT to the mix and it gets even worse

Let's call it "New" ARF, just like "New" Noob lmao.
doesn't have the same ring however... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Visually how is this ARF compared to Clean ones? I mean at least xtal, dial printing, case and bezel construction

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
Once Clean's version comes out, I probably pick one up on Jubilee and put a Sprite bezel on it.

DSC_5705-scaled-1.jpg

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
not for nothing, majority of the new rolex releases are parts bin re-use
any factory that already had the black/gray bezel can easily just pop it into a standard gmt and call it a day