• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need the most closest 1:1 Rolex hulk or blue sub need help

Chrisherr911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/20
If you have issues with me posting on your thread....THEN DONT POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM!!! If this is how butt hurt you get with these posts, id hate to see how you will act if someone spots your rep while your pretending it's real.... Next time put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion....

This is not my thread lol idgaf. I’m not butt hurt, YOU ARE. You’re crying about people disappearing after they get a watch. How stupid is that? Next time come correct. You make no sense.

Chrisherr911

12/8/20
Most new guys would have taken a few jokes on the chin, and realised that the newest and bestest subs all have their own very active threads on the first 1-3 pages of the Rolex section and that they would find everything they need to know in those threads.

Most new guys...
w

I can take hella jokes to the face, trust me. I know about all the best reps, which is why I got thrown off so hard when I read numerous posts about an r rep being the best. No one that posts that can cry about people asking about it. It makes no sense to tell someone “the sky is really purple not blue, look...” (and shows a picture of the sky purple) then cry’s about people thinking the sky is purple. It’s so stupid. It’s like asking for attention, getting it, and then saying you hate attention lol

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
This is not my thread lol idgaf. I’m not butt hurt, YOU ARE. You’re crying about people disappearing after they get a watch. How stupid is that? Next time come correct. You make no sense.

Go back down to your room in your mommys basement, take out all your Barbie dolls that you consider to be your true friend and cry to them about how mean the rwi guys for teasing you....it will be ok sweetie, just relax now.

Chrisherr911

12/8/20
Go back down to your room in your mommys basement, take out all your Barbie dolls that you consider to be your true friend and cry to them about how mean the rwi guys for teasing you....it will be ok sweetie, just relax now.

This is the type of shit people reply when they have nothing else to say lol.

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
i wore a rolex from R-Factory 2 weeks ago, would recommend to all it feels very close to gen.

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
This is the type of shit people reply when they have nothing else to say lol.

I like how he doubles down in this thread instead of taking the time to read through the considerable body of material created in the forums answering his question. I wonder what’s the ratio of new members who take the to read and understand vs the ones who don’t, and then ask these kinds of questions...

My guess is that anyone bothered to double down is a troll looking to excite those in the cheap seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrisherr911

12/8/20
I like how he doubles down in this thread instead of taking the time to read through the considerable body of material created in the forums answering his question. I wonder what’s the ratio of new members who take the to read and understand vs the ones who don’t, and then ask these kinds of questions...

My guess is that anyone bothered to double down is a troll looking to excite those in the cheap seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one. Wtf are you talking about doubling down? You’re a loser my dude.