• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need the most closest 1:1 Rolex hulk or blue sub need help

Chrisherr911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/20
Do not listen to them, they want to keep the R factory secret for themselves :p

I could tell... don't think it's much of a big deal. Just trying to make a purchase. If it's that top secret feel free to PM me. I'm interested.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Shhhhhh i thought we all agreed that only a chosen few will have the privilege of knowing about...."R-FACTORY" nothing to see here op....Novus ordo seclorum

Chrisherr911

12/8/20
So is R rep not a thing and it means Gen? I don't understand the mighty sarcasm for such a simple question.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
So is R rep not a thing and it means Gen? I don't understand the mighty sarcasm for such a simple question.

Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't. hence the sarcasm. If you wanna buy then go to the trusted dealers section.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
The brick is rather thick with this one - will he ever get a clue?
Stay tuned for our next episode of "Spoonfeeding the Clueless"

Tin

29/4/17

Trust me. They're just fooling you with their fake sarcasm. R factory is real. Even more real than the inception shit the government tries to feed you. Do not doubt the R factory!

Reactions: kavorca1

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Trust me. They're just fooling you with their fake sarcasm. R factory is real. Even more real than the inception shit the government tries to feed you. Do not doubt the R factory!

Now you know that unless you are illuminati, knights Templar, freemason or skull and bones, you are not allowed to know about the "R Factory" so pls stop teasing the noobies

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
ok i will reveal the R factory just once, but will stay here and noone else finds about it plz

https://agid.acl.gov/CustomTables/SPR/rolex-quality-replica-luxury-Under-$200.html

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Ok, so where could I find R factory reps?

The new members section, take it you haven’t Reddit yet?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrisherr911

12/8/20
Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't. hence the sarcasm. If you wanna buy then go to the trusted dealers section.

I can careless about other people asking you or anybody else the same question. I wasn't asking you directly. If it bothers you so much, ignore it. If they do disappear, what do you care? And how does that give you a right to troll, or treat someone like shi* for genuinely asking a question? I've spent a lot reading, and clearly my question gets trolled. I'm not asking for which has a flaw or not. That's something that has to be decided by an individual. I have bought from the trusted dealers. I had one simple question, and it was about the "r rep" because so many people troll that it makes others (like me) believe it's even a thing. Which is why I even brought it up to begin with. Maybe if no one would troll about an "r rep" nobody would be asking about it. Ever think about that?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I love theses threads, seems like only the rolex forum suffer of theses request, I rarely or maybe never seen a thread like that in the AP section.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I can careless about other people asking you or anybody else the same question. I wasn't asking you directly. If it bothers you so much, ignore it. If they do disappear, what do you care? And how does that give you a right to troll, or treat someone like shi* for genuinely asking a question? I've spent a lot reading, and clearly my question gets trolled. I'm not asking for which has a flaw or not. That's something that has to be decided by an individual. I have bought from the trusted dealers. I had one simple question, and it was about the "r rep" because so many people troll that it makes others (like me) believe it's even a thing. Which is why I even brought it up to begin with. Maybe if no one would troll about an "r rep" nobody would be asking about it. Ever think about that?

Most new guys would have taken a few jokes on the chin, and realised that the newest and bestest subs all have their own very active threads on the first 1-3 pages of the Rolex section and that they would find everything they need to know in those threads.

Most new guys...

Reactions: kavorca1

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
I love theses threads, seems like only the rolex forum suffer of theses request, I rarely or maybe never seen a thread like that in the AP section.

But how will anyone know your a baller when your driving your 320 bmw with a lease you can barely afford without a rolex on your wrist? Your 2 friends from high school you still see dont know what an ‘Audemars Piguet’ is, they just know rolex rolex rolex.

Reactions: YellowFin and SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
But how will anyone know your a baller when your driving your 320 bmw with a lease you can barely afford without a rolex on your wrist? Your 2 friends from high school you still see dont know what an ‘Audemars Piguet’ is, they just know rolex rolex rolex.

Well, I wanted to go by this rude way you did it for me bro.

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
Yesssss finally found the best sub, R-factory! I wonder if their website will be up and running again soon..really want to book a tour of the factory :p4gtr:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

If you have issues with me posting on your thread....THEN DONT POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM!!! If this is how butt hurt you get with these posts, id hate to see how you will act if someone spots your rep while your pretending it's real.... Next time put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion....

Reactions: DD60

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Who's got the best 15202? I read that the best one comes with a free pizza

Reactions: YellowFin