• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NCchef banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d4m.test

Bud, don't throw out how long you have been on this board because it's meaningless.

I have never met Chef but have had a couple dealings that went great.

I have however personally met RBJ69 and Sam and I call both of these guys my FRIEND. I take offense that you would insinuate they are scammers. Both of these guys may have a differing opinion than yours but they are both upstanding guys! Period!

Been here longer than you.

And I had a couple of great transactions with Chef too...we even traded recipes. But it was just a matter of time before someone got f u c k e d. Hard. Bud.

As for Big Red Joe, he and I put the past behind us. That still doesn't negate the fact that it took almost 18 months for him to complete a one month at most mod. I won't go into the rest, but there were several that lost money or didn't get what they paid for, myself included.

I'm sure that Sam is a great guy...but I'm sure a bunch of other great people you've never met took exception of being called, among other things, a douche.

I'm just sayin'...

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
NCchef is a rip off artist, Sam has no excuse for his behavior here and was not baited into anything he inserted himself into this thread only to stir shit up and insult others.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Let us not argue fellas. Let's just allow those directly involved to sort it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
NCchef is a rip off artist, Sam has no excuse for his behavior here and was not baited into anything he inserted himself into this thread only to stir shit up and insult others.

Let's just say that no one even remotely tried to instigate anything out of Sam after he initially quieted down. Let's say that is the case (wink). Is "stirring up a thread" considered means for outright banning? Yes or no?

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
It's their pitch, it's their ball dude.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Sheriffwho, that's exactly what you've done throughout this whole thing. Stir shit up. You don't like the way things are done then move on, no ones keeping you here.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
What do you propose chaps? A gunfight?

Sub, r2, Steelie, Boss come out with ya hands up. We're rootin tootin takin over.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
What you few should be doing is thanking TB for starting this thread and thanking the other staff members for working so hard to keep us safe here instead of defending a scam artist and a mouthy shit stirer who insults the staff and others for no reason.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Let's just say that no one even remotely tried to instigate anything out of Sam after he initially quieted down. Let's say that is the case (wink). Is "stirring up a thread" considered means for outright banning? Yes or no?

I made a mistake by brigging him, in fact, I'll go on record here and tell you I don't like the Brig. All it does is increase blood pressure.

Maybe staff can have a bad day too? Ever consider that?

I'll say it again, if "Sam" thinks we got him all wrong, "he" can drop me a line, we can discuss it. ;) This isn't the end of the world it's a watch forum.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Now that's fightin talk

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I made a mistake by brigging him, in fact, I'll go on record here and tell you I don't like the Brig. All it does is increase blood pressure.

Maybe staff can have a bad day too? Ever consider that?

I'll say it again, if "Sam" thinks we got him all wrong, "he" can drop me a line, we can discuss it. ;) This isn't the end of the world it's a watch forum.

It is? I was just about to shoot someone!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Let me also say BOD is long term outstanding member here so his length of time here is not meaningless as otherwise suggested.

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12

No it's not a reason to ban a member but telling the senior admin and owner of the forum to suck your balls is most certainly reason to ban someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
He said balls

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
He said balls

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Sheriffwho, that's exactly what you've done throughout this whole thing. Stir shit up. You don't like the way things are done then move on, no ones keeping you here.

I wasn't aware that voicing a concern with something was the definition of stirring it up.

And make no mistake, I've not once disagreed with the allegations on chef. While my experience differs, I have stated all along that there must be a mountain of undeniable evidence to support that allegation.

D

d4m.test

I wasn't aware that voicing a concern with something was the definition of stirring it up.

And make no mistake, I've not once disagreed with the allegations on chef. I have stated all along that there must be a mountain of undeniable evidence to support that allegation.

There is...years worth. Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.