• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Took some more pics. The 28 seems off, there are a couple dates that are bold as well. My 6 has some printing issues. But it's clear when comparing to the V6F Nautilus and the ZF Aquanaut, that having a large date window and date font to match makes a more commanding presence of the date window as a whole. PF also has issues with how deep the date sits.

g2cq8.jpg

g2vAh.jpg

g2Kqp.jpg

gxAAQ.jpg

Do your Aquanauts/Nauts also 'wind' while your screwing in the crown?

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Got my 2 datewheels today and one of them has slight black markings around the inside area (see pic at 1,9,24). If I get this one installed, do you guys think that, once installed, the black areas are visible through the date window?
i9sMI.md.png

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Got my 2 datewheels today and one of them has slight black markings around the inside area (see pic at 1,9,24). If I get this one installed, do you guys think that, once installed, the black areas are visible through the date window?
i9sMI.md.png

That part stays under the dial.

PP4Ever

Known Member
8/12/17
Anybody have a problem damage "second hand" .
I broke mind. And if somebody can point where I can buy a new one would be appreciate.
Ps. contact the Dealer but may be someone know other source.
Thank you

PP4Ever

Known Member
8/12/17
Anybody have a problem damage "second hand" .
I broke mind. And if somebody can point where I can buy a new one would be appreciate.
Ps. contact the Dealer but may be someone know other source.
Thank you

If somebody would be kind to measure the length of the Second hands please. Thank you

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Just received my DW today!

Question: What kind of glue should be used to glue it on top?

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Thank you for that, Nipe. I ordered mine a week ago. I received a confirmation email, but no additional follow-up. They did they follow-up with you to forward a tracking number once it was shipped?

majwilliams0308 care to share the specs for your watch (is it a straight PF Blue 5711 w/ DW, or did you install a Prof. Xtal?)

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Thank you for that, Nipe. I ordered mine a week ago. I received a confirmation email, but no additional follow-up. They did they follow-up with you to forward a tracking number once it was shipped?

majwilliams0308 care to share the specs for your watch (is it a straight PF Blue 5711 w/ DW, or did you install a Prof. Xtal?)

It’s the stock crystal - which is just fine IMO. I have the PF v2 Nautilus but I don’t think they changed the xtal on it.

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
It’s the stock crystal - which is just fine IMO. I have the PF v2 Nautilus but I don’t think they changed the xtal on it.

When did PF release a version 2 of the Nautilus? Would you please share the link? I just purchased one, and would prefer to tell the TD to hold of shipping it if a new version will be released soon.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
When did PF release a version 2 of the Nautilus? Would you please share the link? I just purchased one, and would prefer to tell the TD to hold of shipping it if a new version will be released soon.

The whole V2 thing was made up by a few non TDs. It was more a silent update (better brushing/polishing and foil on the polished surfaces...) with no major updates - so far the consensus.

Dont hold your order back as you will get the latest batch of the watch as the bespoken "update" was brought up around july this year - so you can assume there will be no first batch watches left. Even then the difference is not proven side by side - just from members that had ordered the PF at different times.

So don't be confused by this V2 thing and enjoy your PF (hopefully with a DWO hehe)