• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new the best 2020 Richard mille rm3502

Aldo Copanny

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/2/20
Explain why you think potentially protecting members is funny please.

If you resume access to my profile I will edit my post and leave contacts about the supplier OK it's not a secret

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
If you resume access to my profile I will edit my post and leave contacts about the supplier OK it's not a secret

Let me guess, secret whatsapp/IG supplier, can pay with bitcoin only, no website and some secret manufacturer that our TRUSTED DEALERS haven't got access too..?

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Sooooooo secret omg! Help us frodo to find this precious!

Cough....
Yduuv.jpg

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Apparently the watch cost 1500. don’t ask me the currency, it was not mentioned... might be roubles, or bols of rice, or whatever.

Scam for sure it is young padawan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Aldo Copanny

Banned
29/2/20
Let me guess, secret whatsapp/IG supplier, can pay with bitcoin only, no website and some secret manufacturer that our TRUSTED DEALERS haven't got access too..?

you're stupid. I paid for them through western union. You are bred as a sucker with your bitcoins, there are places where it is paid by western union. God, you're stupid. I did not write in one message that this is a secret, you are all torn from the inside from the fact that you do not know where to buy it.

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
you're stupid. I paid for them through western union. You are bred as a sucker with your bitcoins, there are places where it is paid by western union. God, you're stupid. I did not write in one message that this is a secret, you are all torn from the inside from the fact that you do not know where to buy it.

How is nipe stupid ?

It seems to me you are the one with the restricted account now .

:)

Aldo Copanny

Banned
29/2/20
Admit it, everything explodes from the inside, because none of you can buy it for yourself, even a replica
Complaining to each other
You miserable people

Aldo Copanny

Banned
29/2/20
I leave the contact sales manager for serious people
WeChat id: NICE TRY ASSMONKEY

Last edited by a moderator:

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU

Lmao, western union screams you're trying to scam people by suggesting them your "secret supplier" that nobody else can get.. Your attitude speaks for itself.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Sorry guys you will have to be left in the dark about where to get this RM. Our OP is going bye bye.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Everything explodes from my insides, but that's just because I had an unusually hot jalfrezi last night, fuck all to do with your nonsense you banned prick!

:finger:

LEODB

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/18
Hi! Does anyone here spoke with Aldo ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Hi! Does anyone here spoke with Aldo ?

No, but I do have one of his watches I'm selling. It's used, but in 'as new' condition, so I'll let it go for 1450.

GBP.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
This thread renewed my interest in RM. I mean, only insofar as confirming that they’re horrible. But I had fun along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LHD_Kid

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
Is this where u got ur watches from Aldo? Lmao

Cos those watches sure look like its done by ABD.

Last edited by a moderator:

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Is this where u got ur watches from Aldo? Lmao

Cos those watches sure look like its done by ABD.

Mate, you shouldn’t be posting “advertisement” for ABD. First of all Aldo Copanny got banned and can’t reply you. Secondly he didn’t mention ABD or their WeChat. It was another WeChat which the admins have removed. Thirdly you've been on the forum so long that you know the problems there have been with ABD and some members feel they’ve been scammed. So posting their IG is not the right thing to do in this thread.
QueTip
​​​​​C Master