• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new the best 2020 Richard mille rm3502

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
You can’t really sell watches like that here.

You need to open a sales thread, or ask to become a dealer.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
You can’t really sell watches like that here.

You need to open a sales thread, or ask to become a dealer.

Indeed, and you also need to disclose detailed specs, ie factory, movement specs, etc in an open manner and post quality pictures for people to form they own judgment.

But from the posts above (and your PMs and emails) you don’t seem to know your product very well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aldo Copanny

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/2/20
Indeed, and you also need to disclose detailed specs, ie factory, movement specs, etc in an open manner and post quality pictures for people to form they own judgment.

But from the posts above (and your PMs and emails) you don’t seem to know your product very well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

read carefully
I showed you how it should look
I don't to reveal all the card
let it remain a secret ;) ;) ;) ;)

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
read carefully

What?? Buddy i think you've misunderstood this forum completely. There's no secrecy here. We share knowledge to benefit for all. You're in the wrong place if you believe or act otherwise.

That's the code of conduct here, which is one thing.

Secondly you'll get banned directly if you don't comply to the sales rules. One of them is disclosing all info in the sales section thread as specified by Keylog74. Also you are not eligible to do a sale yet, as you don't have enough history of relevant posts etc.

Please read the forum rules to avoid trouble. This is just meant as friendly help :) Have a good sunday.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
read carefully

In this case you are not selling ANYTHING on here. Got it? We set the rules, play by it or you'll be out the door quicker than you got in.

Raddave C Master Glaude

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Either way- to contribute about the watch in question. To me, Z factory base, if I was to point at it. Now just think and you should already have an idea who this probably is from...

I'll help you, it starts with A and ends with BD.

Aurasash can you confirm or is this not done by you?

Last edited:
Reactions: jm_brc_7057

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Either way- to contribute about the watch in question. To me, Z factory base, if I was to point at it. Now just think and you should already have an idea who this probably is from...

I'll help you, it starts with A and ends with BD.

Aurasash can you confirm or is this not done by you?

Mate just insta-ban this scammer. clearly just looking to take money from other members out of M2M

Aldo Copanny

Banned
29/2/20

I not leader was coming here that they sell if I have asked participants this forum where I took this I believe that I in right disclose this information personally. I'm not a salesman this is a private collection

Aldo Copanny

Banned
29/2/20
In this case you are not selling ANYTHING on here. Got it? We set the rules, play by it or you'll be out the door quicker than you got in.

Raddave C Master Glaude

it was rude and selfish... it feels like you're all very angry here. But I see you are the admin of this source and your right to determine the agenda;) this is normal ;) I do not sell, if I want to sell I will learn how to do it here, only showed my new toy

Aldo Copanny

Banned
29/2/20
Way too much secrecy on this thread for my liking and requests for PMs and WhatsApp. As a precaution, I am placing you on No Sale status Aldo Copanny

this is very funny. This is my first visit here and it all looks so much fun, so I didn't share where I get this beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!
You're too angry, so it won't work ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Aldo Copanny

Banned
29/2/20
Way too much secrecy on this thread for my liking and requests for PMs and WhatsApp. As a precaution I am placing you on No Sale status Aldo Copanny

Most of all, I want not everyone to know where there is super high quality, this is a nightmare for the market, so it should not be. This isn't a Rolex this isn't a Patek

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
this is very funny. This is my first visit here and it all looks so much fun, so I didn't share where I get this beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!
You're too angry, so it won't work ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Don't get too hyped up. Nobody cares.

Reactions: Glaude

pilotmeister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/17
Damn! RM Reps have come a long way. Looks really nice on your wrist man!

Aldo Copanny

Banned
29/2/20
Explain why you think potentially protecting members is funny please.

Show me the rules where I need 100% to open the supplier, show me where the rules say that I can't publish messages without it and I will open the supplier