• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My favorite beer.......

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
victoria_bitter_stubs.jpg

XXXXBitter.jpg

boddingtons-pub-ale.jpg

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I trade beer all the time. Let me know if you ever want to do it

tphan

4/10/15
Best Beer I've Ever Had. I had it a few weeks ago and I didn't even know how rare and hard it is to find it. Pliny The Elder.

plinytheelderbottle-copy.jpg

peteins

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/14
I'm surprised not to see more beer lovers on here! I'm currently drinking a Banana Bread beer....

bananabreadbeer.gif

It reminds me of a wheat with the scent of bananas & very very slight banana flavor.
Ive had this, very interesting, its quite nice actually!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Best Beer I've Ever Had. I had it a few weeks ago and I didn't even know how rare and hard it is to find it. Pliny The Elder.

plinytheelderbottle-copy.jpg

Never had it but wish I could. I hear it's fantastic!

Ive had this, very interesting, its quite nice actually!

That Banana bread beer is good, I wasn't expecting anything but total shiet! Was impressed actually. :)

peteins

4/12/14
If your an ale drinker and havnt tried this, well.... Your not an ale drinker! ;) this is one of my faverout pints, only on draught though! It's quite popular where I live NW england!
skK9fpd.png

tphan

4/10/15
Never had it but wish I could. I hear it's fantastic!
Yea I was up in northern california and visited the brewery. really long line just to get in as well. and they limit how many bottles you can buy

HarvS

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
30/4/13
Ballast Point (SD brewery) makes some amazing IPAs. Really like the Grapefruit Sculpin IPA

Boristhespie

20/1/16
Love Belgian beer just now. Especially love Lambic and tripel. Rochefort 10 is lovely stuff. Gor a Lindemans gueze to qet through just now. Plus around here there has been an explosion of breweries starting up. Latest just amile down the road. Have to say tho, 6°North fits my bill. I love tripel.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

momofixed1984

Certified
15/12/14
My fav all rounder is Anchor Steam - going to pick up some of that tonight!