• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My current OMEGA Collection

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
These 6 are the survivors. If I have a weakness in watch photography it's definitely the group shots... they're tough and my equipment sets some limitations too. So excuse the lousy photo. I tried to clean it up a bit with Photoshop.

But the photo isn't important... just wanted to share my current Omega collection. Enjoy.

group.jpg

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
that is a great collection. you kinda have an omega for most occasians: dress, sport, a james bond for most movies.

curious: when you say survivors, did you have previous omegas that you werent interested in? I notice no devilles, constellations, AT's, etc.

my g/f would throw a fit if i had a whole collection of omegas :D

btw: GORGEOUS photo, your modesty kills me! :wink:

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
By-Tor said:
These 6 are the survivors. If I have a weakness in watch photography it's definitely the group shots... they're tough and my equipment sets some limitations too. So excuse the lousy photo. I tried to clean it up a bit with Photoshop.

But the photo isn't important... just wanted to share my current Omega collection. Enjoy.

group.jpg

Your PO review got me going......can't wait for the lil package :wink:

crick

1/8/06
i would love to have a 45 just so i can use it to backhand someone. :D

it will be my "BackHand" watch. A BackHand for every occasian.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
crick said:
that is a great collection. you kinda have an omega for most occasians: dress, sport, a james bond for most movies.

curious: when you say survivors, did you have previous omegas that you werent interested in? I notice no devilles, constellations, AT's, etc.

my g/f would throw a fit if i had a whole collection of omegas :D

btw: GORGEOUS photo, your modesty kills me! :wink:

Thanks mate.

I mean the Omegas are survivors in my entire collection. I have traded lots of watches after just having them for a while. I have only traded the "Reduced" Speedmaster and the 3rd Gen PO of all Omegas I have purchased. Reduced had to go because it was too small, and I got a decent deal of my 3rd Gen when the 4th Gen just had surfaced.

I'd like to get the full size Moon Watch but I'm planning to get the genuine eventually. You can get those for 1.2K - 1.3K preowned. Not too bad for such a legendary watch, imho.

AT is definitely on my list. Constellation isn't... it just way too small and dressy for a guy of my size. Deville belongs a bit to the same category. I like bulky sports watches (because of my size) and because of my habit of using a sporty wardrobe.

PS: Thanks for reminding me of the AT. I just realized that I need a AT. ;)

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
grebeck said:
too many POs not enough Devilles! :D

Deville is one of the most beautiful dress watches... but it's not for me I'm afraid. ;)

Bazz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/06
I think we may have similar taste! :)

Nothing wrong with the pic either, although I agree group shots are harder.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Thanks Bazz. Your shots are always inspirational too.

@vaccum: Glad you decided to get the 45mm... you won't be disappointed.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
grebeck said:
By-Tor said:
Deville is one of the most beautiful dress watches... but it's not for me I'm afraid. ;)

This Deville is the only dress watch I own:
http://perfect-clones.com/omde10003-bla ... p-409.html

The rest of my collection consists are larger sportier watches. I just need something to wear on formal occasions and this one is perfect!

Neil also had fantastic TT DeVilles for sale a while back. I was amazed that they didn't get more attention.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
horologie_unitas said:
uhhhh......can i make you a package deal....offer ? wonderful wonderful watches !!

Thanks mate.

These are all keepers though. They're the "core" of my whole collection. ;)

crick

1/8/06
By-Tor said:
[quote="horologie_unitas":ql9mi24u]uhhhh......can i make you a package deal....offer ? wonderful wonderful watches !!

Thanks mate.

These are all keepers though. They're the "core" of my whole collection. ;)[/quote:ql9mi24u]

3000 rwi$ and my first born child to change your mind!

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
crick said:
By-Tor said:
[quote="horologie_unitas":1vhlluk6]uhhhh......can i make you a package deal....offer ? wonderful wonderful watches !!

Thanks mate.

These are all keepers though. They're the "core" of my whole collection. ;)

3000 rwi$ and my first born child to change your mind![/quote:1vhlluk6]

:D

thelawnmowerman

Renowned Member
2/4/06
Nice collection By-tor , I have 3 of those also .

You should think about maybe getting a Double Eagle, great dress watch.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Nice collection..one day I might interested to own an omega watch...the PO 45mm in my list...

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
By-Tor said:
Thanks Bazz. Your shots are always inspirational too.

@vaccum: Glad you decided to get the 45mm... you won't be disappointed.

:wink:

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Very nice Collection. I have the SMP and the Broad Arrow is in the Mail... Next will be the PO and sooner or later, I will have that collection too :p