• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My BAN over at rwg.cc

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Their Fees....

* Membership Type

• VIP Newsletter access - 1 month - Subscription $5 per month. Recurring payment
  • VIP Newsletter access - 1 year - One Time Payment $36.00 for one year
  • VIP Newsletter access - 6 months - One Time Payment $24.00 for 6 months
  • Platinum Newsletter access - 6 months - One Time Payment $54.00 for 6 months
  • Platinum Newsletter access - 1 year - One Time Payment $100.00 for one year
  • VIP Newsletter access - 6 months - Subscription $24.00 for each 6 months
  • VIP Newsletter access - Annual subscription $36.00 for each one year
  • Platinum Newsletter access - Monthly subscription $10.00 for each one month
  • Platinum Newsletter access - Semi-annual subscription $54.00 for each 6 months
  • Platinum Newsletter access - Annual subscription $96.00 for each one year
======================================================

* Newsletters directly from our TD's:

• Free
All the more reason I love RWI :cheers:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
ThinkBachs, thanks for posting that, I couldn't remember where it was posted here.

What a F'ing rip off and I agree with Luth, newsletters LMFAO.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I have been a member there since 2007 as well. .cc has always been a tool for X to me. Not a social thing. It doesnt smell real good now for sure. Bummer.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
There is no such thing as newsletters, similar to the paintings you don't buy when you do VIP here. Also to put it in context, VIP is VIP, the standard payment. And not all that different to VIP on the other forums. The other payments are way of providing donation if you want to...rather than donating in the older way.

The diamond stuff is a newer one as mentioned earlier, and was asked for by the more active membership as a better way of donating due to the all too common paypal issues. No mystery, no scam. No pressure to join any of the payment methods or donate. All the forums have a separate donation thing aside from the standard VIP membership stuff. Lots of silly stirring here methinks.

Why can't we provide 20 year membership for $25? ....See, easy do it. ;)
Then I wonder do some people prefer to stir sometimes rather than talk about watches, each to their own I guess.

Why can't we all just get along? :)

sgtguk

Known Member
8/7/12
Not sure what the newsletters are, I've never had any !

Nothing 'Scammy' about the pricing of the memberships over there, most of the members are ok with the 'VIP' pricing in the forum and for the information we can get on the forum its cheap as chips and keeps the wolf from the door for the guys who run/pay for the forum to be there.

The Platinum/Diamond memberships are there and are taken up by members who want to help with the forum costs a bit more and contribute what they can, I for one don't offer much in the way of knowledge to the pot but I can chip in a few more $$ instead. Oh and Diamond members aren't paying $50 a month either, $20 if memory serves me correctly.

Have a great day guys.......:thumbsup:

Mike on a bike

Known Member
Supporter
8/12/12
:howdy:OK the a fore mentioned Mike on a bike here let me clarify some things. First Zelleni is a friend of mine he posted on my raffle to raise money for board , I have no problem with him in regard that is know through out the board. "Z" is great guy but very passionate about what he believes this sometimes gets him in hot water with the mods. He also was one of my partners in catching scammers. He is real good ,we had no Paypal so admins had to let everyone in "Z" and I did lions share of security. (We got a few bud!) I think he will be an asset to your board if for nothing else, he can smell them a mile out! Why, our board is lightly modded so we have to keep our guard up.I know some of you so you know of what I speak.
Mitchb sorry to hear that happen unusual to say the least we are the sleepy board as many have noted the brain trust for serious modders. If you want to stop back by look me up I will take them to the wood shed let us see them mess with me. And yes I am a Diamond Club member officially the bouncer I run raffles and promote the board as I can not mod sh*t!, my way of contributing . As far as costs we are trying to dig out of big hole by lose of PayPal, so for months no money then a lot of guys did not reup the letter is just our way of saying membership. I pay 20 per month to be a Diamond and consider it cheap as I am on most everyday.

P.S. I invite you over to take a chance in my Raffle eight watches for 60 bucks plus a case! http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/160409-diamonds-raffle-is-on-at-60-usds/ It is a fund raiser but also fun thing for the guys, all are welcome.
Cheeky I know ! So mods if this is not ok delete this part. Having run two NYC metro GTG's in the last year I have included your board along with other RWG and RepGeek along with ours. Happy to say a guy or two from here came as I can remember, a lot of drinking was involved.:cheers: I see us all as one big group and as noted here many cross members. Hate when I miss them on other boards, always to late....................:beatahorse:

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
I really appreciate it Mike,,I wasn't trying to solicit a response, however in light of your words I understand there's no way for admin and mods to police the board all the time, nor would we really want that.... That being said, I know how easily it is for a few overzealous members to create an unwelcoming atmosphere for new members and in essence can do very serious damage if left unchecked for an extended period of time....I see new members here get flamed regularly for posting really lazy, repetitive questions without first doing any research for a easily obtained answer, however even then Trailboss or his admin and mods only allow it for a very short time as they also understand the potential damage that it could have on our reputation as a group, and the ripple that can be created, the very reason of our communication no less.. let me just add that while your words are appreciated and I may very well venture back over to RWG.cc for certain needs that can't be fulfilled here or the other forums, until action is put to words and the members of the board wish for it to live up to it's title, it will remain dominated by a few people who only like to hear their own voice and those who agree with them.... Thank you for hearing me out and I wish you guys the best as I have several really good friends at RWG.cc:D:

Mike on a bike

Known Member
Supporter
8/12/12
mitch appreciate your understanding but am a little confounded. Let me tell you why if anything my group and I dominate most of the posting and interface with people (very sleepy place) and none of the guys I know so far have been named and I know all the big players. Give me a PM sometime I will happily investigate the matter, it is what I do.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
The problem I have found with the other watch forums is they dont have the cack ring mafia! They are the most passionate about this hobby and have fun doing it!

DocThor

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/13
There is no such thing as newsletters, similar to the paintings you don't buy when you do VIP here. Also to put it in context, VIP is VIP, the standard payment. And not all that different to VIP on the other forums. The other payments are way of providing donation if you want to...rather than donating in the older way.

The diamond stuff is a newer one as mentioned earlier, and was asked for by the more active membership as a better way of donating due to the all too common paypal issues. No mystery, no scam. No pressure to join any of the payment methods or donate. All the forums have a separate donation thing aside from the standard VIP membership stuff. Lots of silly stirring here methinks.

Why can't we provide 20 year membership for $25? ....See, easy do it. ;)
Then I wonder do some people prefer to stir sometimes rather than talk about watches, each to their own I guess.

Why can't we all just get along? :)

Well said...+1!!!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
The problem I have found with the other watch forums is they dont have the cack ring mafia! They are the most passionate about this hobby and have fun doing it!

Yeah! CRMFF!:thumbsup: