• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My BAN over at rwg.cc

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yeah, but you also get one of these...

rwi-diamond-member.png

Haha how did they get BMWs cock ring:hehehe:

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
I personally don't understand the diamond membership stuff either, it is a recent edition. Lots of problems with paypal over there also so renewals weren't happening or even possible for a long time. Mitch, I'm surprised that happened, and it would be interesting to know who pissed you off over there. Did you try request your money back if you feel that way, I'm sure it would be possible to get a refund.

I like rwg, in fact I like all the forums. The rep scene isn't that big in the grand scheme of things and each forum is very different but think it's a benefit being part of them all rather than restricting oneself to just one.
There is stuff over there that you'll never see here and vice versa so it is good to take in all the info (isn't that what we preach to noobs?).

Also, with respect, some of the longest serving most knowledgeable guys in the rep scene are on there... By Tor, Pugwash, Ubiquitous, Lanikai etc. Its Rolex section and knowledge/modding detail is second to none.

It definitely can come across as a bit closed sometimes and can give the appearance of an old knitting club compared to the rest of the forums. In some ways this can also be refreshing.... less egos, less moderation than some forums, less noobs asking ridiculous questions etc.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
This thread had so much promise...

And delivered nothing - sigh

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
This thread had so much promise...

And delivered nothing - sigh

There was a ton of info in the first post and it was then deleted and we are waiting for a new post with updated info so...

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
well that board had my attention from the start as I've been working on a 16800 since I came to the boards and the members their have far more interest in these types of builds then the others so my interest are far more in line with that board,,, as a matter of fact I've attained some of my most prized watches and parts there..... it wasnt until I upgraded and actually became interested in the board for itself other then a bone yard for unfinished projects and parts did I discover that several members have a monopoly on the forum and don't particularly like new members and I guess I completely rubbed them the wrong way..... I've gained so many parts there that I wouldn't consider asking the admin for a refund but I can say without hesitation that if TB or any of the admin or staff here caught wind of people here acting the way those guys do towards someone upgrading and supporting the forum the ban button would probably have to be replaced from it being hit so hard it'd break!

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
Well i go on rwg. I like going there. This is my home though. As for the op i read that you got the boot after too much trouble and baby nonsense on your part. I really dont care about that but the thing i care about, is the part there were you are supposely threatening to get them shut down and you supposely exposing this hobby we have. If thats the case then we dont need people like you here.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Well i go on rwg. I like going there. This is my home though. As for the op i read that you got the boot after too much trouble and baby nonsense on your part. I really dont care about that but the thing i care about, is the part there were you are supposely threatening to get them shut down and you supposely exposing this hobby we have. If thats the case then we dont need people like you here.

and i do agree with that Tony,,,, I'm just venting..... and if the OP had a run in with the same jerkoffs over there that i did then I understand why he's pissed but still no reason to hurt us because of a bad situation...... so to the op if they did something f'd up to you I believe you because of what they did to me,,, but calm down and think before you act........ the rest of us really love this hobby and haven't done anything to you except welcome you to try things here.....

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

[BLINK]My name is ThinkBachs and I have Magical Powers![/BLINK]

sorcerergi_y58bvxr2.gif

Hello Rwi and members.

Im ZK some of you know me from rwg.met

I just wanted to explain way i was banned from rwg.net

It started and ended with a topic about a raffle that member "Mike on a bike" started. Mike is a focking great guy no one can tell me im laying, he realy is super! He started a raffel to raise money for rwg.net i emailed him and asked him way he did this. You see as long as i known rwg.cc they always asked for money, always saying upgrading costs are high ect ect, but for rwg.cc members do they ever see any upgraded on the forum? Any new sections? Any new stuff that paying members are asking for? NO, they dont! But what do they see, a new "Dimond member" thing and that costs 50$ a month, you get it now? Yes you got it right, the onely new stuff that comes costs money! Money money money! I have rwg.net pumping throu my heart, i was ready to take rwg.net to a hole other rep level singel handed! But when they even cant answere me what i did wrong that night, that shit stings and hurts! I was banned just becuse moder Stephan was mad at me raising the question WAY rwg wants money all the time, im used to talk to man wearing pants and not skirts (like stephan). They would have got all money in the world from me if they hade show me some heart and balls!!!

Now, im a lucky focking basterd, i have a wife and two lovely kids!!! And just three weeks ago i hit the lottery, yeha i hit the jackpot, i won hilarious amount of money! For thouse who know me they know that i focking hate money, money is the devil in this world but yet again money is what everyone needs, and now i have that focking tones of it!!! It will take care of my childrens children children and a few genarations more! I would have talked to Tomas (admin rwg) how we could make rwg.cc better! But naaaa that shit aint going down any time soon ;)

And Nanuq, i have to come to Alaska and take you out on the best week ever, i know you did what you could i have your email what you think of rwg.net to prove it!!!

I have made some new friends over at the gen forums, i will spend some more time there from now on, i have a few more gen coming in! But the gen forums are a little stiff!

So if i can hang here i will, i guess that members from rwg.cc hang here also?

Cheers and beers.

// ZK

mitchbaria

15/10/12
thanks for the repost TB....I don't know,,, I'm really out of this....I just know two of those guys suck and it's bad for the really good ones and there are lots of really unbelievable great knowledgeable guys over there that I think the world of....

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
and i do agree with that Tony,,,, I'm just venting..... and if the OP had a run in with the same jerkoffs over there that i did then I understand why he's pissed but still no reason to hurt us because of a bad situation...... so to the op if they did something f'd up to you I believe you because of what they did to me,,, but calm down and think before you act........ the rest of us really love this hobby and haven't done anything to you except welcome you to try things here.....

Mitch i know exacatly who u speak of lol.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
I don't even remember their names honestly Tony,,,one was leading the insults and bashing Dr death or doom or something crazy like that...and I believe he's a senior member but really he's a detriment to that board.... I just don't go there anymore..... this is why the Boss is so quick to defend new members and to come down on us if we're to hard on anyone.... He exercises tons of wisdom because what one member does here as the potential to affect us all negatively...

sgtguk

Known Member
8/7/12
We are missing you over there Z, think we need a night down the pub mate :cheers:

@ MB - As far as the members of RwG are concerned I'm really interested to know who was having a go at you on the board? I like it over there, more so than the other boards, tbh less bitching and more about the members, if you feel that a couple members are against you I'd be really surprised mate!

It's really easy for a post to be misinterpreted on the boards and can easily lead to people having issues with each other when the intention of the post was a bit of fun or taking the piss etc, we've all seen it happen :popcorn:

Would be great to see you back over there MB :thumbsup:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I'd be very interested in them explaining the crazy fees their charging members over there. You'd have to be on drugs to pay those fees, F that.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I'd be very interested in them explaining the crazy fees their charging members over there. You'd have to be on drugs to pay those fees, F that.

Their Fees....

* Membership Type

• VIP Newsletter access - 1 month - Subscription $5 per month. Recurring payment
  • VIP Newsletter access - 1 year - One Time Payment $36.00 for one year
  • VIP Newsletter access - 6 months - One Time Payment $24.00 for 6 months
  • Platinum Newsletter access - 6 months - One Time Payment $54.00 for 6 months
  • Platinum Newsletter access - 1 year - One Time Payment $100.00 for one year
  • VIP Newsletter access - 6 months - Subscription $24.00 for each 6 months
  • VIP Newsletter access - Annual subscription $36.00 for each one year
  • Platinum Newsletter access - Monthly subscription $10.00 for each one month
  • Platinum Newsletter access - Semi-annual subscription $54.00 for each 6 months
  • Platinum Newsletter access - Annual subscription $96.00 for each one year
======================================================

* Newsletters directly from our TD's:

• Free

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Their Fees....

* Membership Type

• VIP Newsletter access - 1 month - Subscription $5 per month. Recurring payment
  • Platinum Newsletter access - Semi-annual subscription $54.00 for each 6 months

• Free

Might explain why that place is so quiet.

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
Their Fees....

* Membership Type

• Free

I mean I like it there but some of these prices are retarted. But they can charge watever they want if there's someone willing to pay it then its on them.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Their Fees....

* Membership Type

Scammy.