• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Modders vs Vendors (Disputes getting crazy lately)

Bozz

I'm Pretty Popular
4/6/13
This thread feels like a movie, I walk into a bar where two groups are fighting, and................

qJPB0G7.gif

Did I just ruin this topic?

:laugh:

Ahahahah loved your post mate.
All in all it seems to me that we have faced and we exchanged opinions and points of view in a fairly calm ...
Certainly the little troll on duty who opens his mouth to let people know that he is still alive is always there, but it's part of the game.

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
I agree with a lot of things here. The market sets the price of a watch But M2M isn't to make a living selling watches. Some of the modders do incredible work and it's worth every extra penny I spend to get a watch that's been modded to something damn near perfection I guess everyone has a good point and props to ruski for starting this thread it's good to see people openly discussing things and working them out like adults.

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
Certainly the little troll on duty who opens his mouth to let people know that he is still alive is always there, but it's part of the game.

Who is the little troll?