• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I always thought it was beat up my ....oh never mind :facepalm:

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Bring
Up
My

Not sure but have seen this elsewhere.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28Internet%29"]Bump (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
@trksh-bzr : not really an election campaign, a reminder to vote, and a pleasure to have 2 French members in the list this year :)
I voted for Wiz, as he did a lot in the French Corner, but you'd be the next I would vote for if I could : Andersen's Mermaid's contributions are always appreciated ;)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Lol! Someone voted for me, and it wasn't ME! :lol: Maybe a year ago I had some relevance, but not lately. It's an honor anywho...This one (my vote) goes to someone who deserves it.

stiff muckler

Known Member
26/8/10
I hereby nominate stiff muckler as "write in" candidate for Intergalatic WIS of the Millenium.

Remember, stiff don't make so many posts that you get bored with him - but you is always entertained by what he does say!

stiff muckler is in the house! party! party!

You know Lange & Sohn, G.O. - any good German watch . . . . YA?

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I just returned from holidays to see that the new polls are up. Whew, what a selection - everyone a contributor in one corner of the forum or another. I am honored to be on the list at all, thank you ;)

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Tough choice, quite a few guys on this list would deserve a vote, but considering the fat lady has sung, my vote doesn't really count :)
Quite amusing to be on this list, though.