• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
After much debate we have the list for Member of the year.

1/ Tommy_Boy Always around and helpful T_B is a great asset to the forum.

2/ Pix This was chosen before his recent promotion to the ranks so it stands. Every body who has had anything to do with the French Corner knows how much work Pix has put into the place while still taking great photos.

3/ Wiz Dunknow, who voted for Wiz? :lol: Another big help when the language barrier hits Wiz is a fine example of an RWI member

4/ Dr.Verylong
What would the chat box be without DVL? Another guy willing to share what he has learnt. And funny to boot!

5/ trksh-bzr trk has put in a lot of time here lately and is always available to help sort out noobish issues. One of the guys who has a useful reply to dumb questions. Well, most of the time anyway.

6/ JellyJoe Mostly for his work in giving half the forum rather nice sig pics and his assistance with board graphics. JJ is another willing to muck in and help answer questions and give advice where needed.

7/ MrZoSo Another big poster, ZoSo has a view worth listening to on a whole range of subjects, not just watches.

8/ Levelmanroger The Level man isn't always quite level headed but the reply will be worth reading anyway and that's what matters! Always has a relevant addition to a conversation.

9/ donaldejose The Donald not only takes great photos but goes out of his way to help our members old and new. Always ready with a word of advice and willing to temper that advice with a caveat if he's not 100% sure of what he speaks. Donald has so many great posts it's impossible to list them all.

10/ madcatlancelot I'm not sure how MCL got in here but a hell of a lot of folk seam to think highly enough of you to get you a position here mate so you are doing something right! Those who know MCL know why he's here, he a great guy, that's why.

There you have folks, get voting!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Wow. I don't deserve to be on any list containing the rest of these guys. I am truly honored, and will have nearly as much trouble deciding who to vote for as the rest of you. Nearly, because I've already eliminated myself.
Thanks for the vote of confidence to all who compiled this list.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
funny being on this list- who is really the member of the year??
just hanging out in your favorite "bar" can get you nominated for this, I am very honoured, gentlemen :)

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Many great members ! Don't be surprised : if you're here, it's because you deserve some distinction thanks to your continuous participation to the boards' life.
I voted for Wiz, young member, always ready to help.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
The guy who got my vote is, IMHO, the most deserving.

Me? I'm just a social member (I don't know anything about watches!) who gets a ton of value out of this forum and tries to give a little back as best I can. I spend so much time here because the members and staff make it worthwhile.

I am very flattered to be on this list. Very flattered.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
All on the list are great members and deserve to be voted for. Got in contact with 6 out of 10 with these guys over the last 4 months. All were very, very helpful and understanding to my noobie questions.

Thank you all and carry on! :thumbsup:

--and voted of course:)

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Wow just being nominated with the group of wonderful gentlemen in the list makes me feel humbled and honored, thank you. :)

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Just voted but, God, that was tough. They're all outstanding members.

avenger007

Advisor
21/2/09
I know I'm setting myself up for a massive fall here.

Eight months on - wtf does 'bump' mean?

Must be a CONUS thing? Go easy.

Bump means "bump up to the top". The thread will now be at the top of the list in recent posts.

JC7

15/6/10
I know I'm setting myself up for a massive fall here.

Eight months on - wtf does 'bump' mean?

Must be a CONUS thing? Go easy.

LOL :facepalm:

BTW, LOL = Laugh out Loud

ohh yea... BTW = By The Way

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Bump means "bump up to the top". The thread will now be at the top of the list in recent posts.

Well I am not native english but I think it stands for:
Bring up my post :thinking: which is the same but it is written different..

Now I am waiting for the french connection....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: