• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year 2011

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Wow, I´m on this exclusive list???? Thanks!

I have to go for my truly great friend and member Badwin Bing. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING PAUL!!!

I have to thank a few people here and name them personally. Thanks guys! This place would not be the same without you! This is the time of the year to drop names and say thank you :) (no intentional order)

Mambo! - my Pamexpert and advisor to OP. Dank u M. :)

Murklemark! - true friend and so very helpful at all times. Hope the little one is fine mate! Thanks Mark.

Dr. verylong! - For his (german) help here and his hard work as sales mod (that job sometimes really sucks, belive me!!!). Danke I.!

trksh-bzr! - this insane dane helped so much and works just as hard as DVL (seems to be online all the time). Mange Tak T.!

Q5?! - sales mod, golf pro, father of a wonderful daughter...Just a great guy! Thanks and FORE E.!

Wiz! - great chap and lector here (Where is my Omegea??? :) ) Merci beaucoup E.!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified

I have to go for my truly great friend and member Badwin Bing. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING PAUL!!!

I have to thank a few people here and name them personally. Thanks guys! This place would not be the same without you! This is the time of the year to drop names and say thank you :) (no intentional order)

Mambo! - my Pamexpert and advisor to OP. Dank u M. :)

Murklemark! - true friend and so very helpful at all times. Hope the little one is fine mate! Thanks Mark.

Dr. verylong! - For his (german) help here and his hard work as sales mod (that job sometimes really sucks, belive me!!!). Danke I.!

trksh-bzr! - this insane dane helped so much and works just as hard as DVL (seems to be online all the time). Mange Tak T.!

Q5?! - sales mod, golf pro, father of a wonderful daughter...Just a great guy! Thanks and FORE E.!

Wiz! - great chap and lector here (Where is my Omegea??? :) ) Merci beaucoup E.!

Yes........you forgot me. :(

Hehe, just kidding my friend. :lol:

A well deserved nomination for a great bloke. :)

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
hey hey!! boss what is going on ??!! i just realized that the color of my rates or votes is pink! are u ******* with me ?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I don't see what you speak of Pec! :wacko:

PecMan

4/5/09
ohh i c u are part of these as well ehhhh q
when members vote there is a bar gets longer , and mine is pink , i know u are behind these , u love to be behind

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I concur Pec........your bar is definately pink my friend.
happy-096.gif

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
I, too, feel truly honoured to make this list. It almost feels surreal. THANK YOU!

I'm in very good company. To rub shoulders with the likes of Pec makes me feel extra special. :p

No Patrick.....thanks are on you. It's hardly been one way. Thanks to you too my friend! I value your friendship over over any transaction. Needless to say, the vote has been reciprocated.

Cheers mate, and a very Happy New Year.

shandroid

13/9/10
Isn't LMR's name spelt incorrectly......? :S

Good luck to all the deserving nominees.... :)

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
I voted for Pec. But I ain't rubbing ANYTHING.

Especially anything pink. Ew.

Pec, I don't think anyone else has made me laugh as consistently or heartily as you, my friend. And a couple times, that's been a real sanity-saver. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. :)

PecMan

4/5/09
that is right my friend , laughing is the best medicine ever

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Well, penecillin works pretty good, too...but laughter's right up there!

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
And TTT, we need more votes :) thx !

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
F this, I'm not voting. I can't believe I didn't make the list.:realmad: