• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year 2011

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Also i have to inform you that your boat is on fire!!! hahahahahahaha

Yes, I know.
sad-021.gif

I also have little dancing blokes in tutu's in my sig and "I have a little boat" has been added under my username........certain rascally Mods have been having a bit of fun.

Could be an interesting new look though.
thinking-023.GIF

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Congratulations

Dear BB

I am very happy you are the WINNER
Congratulations !!!
You deserve this Award my friend

ALE

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Speech, Speech, Speech!!!!!

Congratumalations BB!!!!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Damn i was really close :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Congrats BB you rocked this year!!! :q5:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Congrats BB! A well deserved win.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
So many great members in that poll!

Congrats Paul!! :)

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
How the hell did this happen? Seriously, there are times when I still consider myself a noob here.

Time for some thanks I think.....

I'll start at the top. Many thanks to Col for allowing us into his 'home'. A member pointed out to me some time ago that we are all 'guests' here. That stuck with me and I do my best to act accordingly.

Thanks to all the Admin staff, in particular Franke for his huge contribution in making this the best rep forum on the planet. Also to R2D4 who was so helpful to me when I first found this place.

Thanks also to all of the Moderators. A splendid job you all do!
Thanks to the crazy Trk for making me laugh, being a friend and for showing me his kitchen. ;)
To Avenger007 for being a great guy, for the help and for putting a hat on Jack. :)
To AHW for being......well AHW. A special lady, so kind, so thoughtful and so very helpful.

I'd also like to single out some friends, in no particular order. I wont bore you with individual reasons but these are a truly great bunch of guys whom I'm proud to call friends:

Co-Axial, Mr ZoSo, Steelfish, G30, Pec, Ale, Wiscirna, Sub4Me and JC7 (God, I miss that guy. I wish he'd pop his head in now and again).

Special mention to Wiz and Bonesey who both helped me out enormously over the last few months.

This is quite overwheming so apologies if I missed someone out.

Thanks to all you guys that voted for me.

It's a great honour to receive this but, in all honesty, I'm just happy to be here amongst such good company.

THANK YOU!!!

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Congrats BADWIN!

Never in my life have I met a group of people so diverse and so geographically removed and yet so willing help to one another and their common interest.

You are a tremendous influence on that.

This honor is well placed my friend. Here's to a day that we might actually be able to share a pint or two, swap lies and solidify this bond we all share here.

Cheers!
15491385-d8f

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Congrats are in order BB. A well deserved honor for you.
applause-038.gif

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Congrats BB :)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Could not have picked a better member. I am proud to consider you a friend B.
The epitome of class...
Congratulations.

PecMan

4/5/09
my friend , im really happy that a 104 lover is the king of rwi
congratulations my friend , hope u wont change now that the power has been given to u ,
u know what i mean , those ******* people that are humble and after they got fame and power and bum! they loose it!
who da **** they think they are eh??? they think they are better than all of us?
anyways i love u and i hope u will take a picture of urself being crowned

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
Thank you so very much guys!

Congratualtions Paul!

:band:

Patrick, THANK YOU for being a true, honourable and trusted friend.

Speech, Speech, Speech!!!!!

Congratumalations BB!!!!

Thanks Shannon and sorry to have been such a pain in the ass! Speech? Yes I made it.

Damn i was really close :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Congrats BB you rocked this year!!! :q5:
You rocked too Paparus. I'd give my left bollock for your franken UPO!

Congrats BB! A well deserved win.

Col.......the thanks are on you. I'm thankful for being a guest here.

Congrats BB....

But hey Pec your offer is still OK ??? lol

Yannou....great member you are. I'll have a word with Pec and MAKE it OK!!!

So many great members in that poll!

Congrats Paul!! :)

Thanks Wiz and congrats on your HOF induction. Thanks also for taking care of my 104.

Many congratulations to my friend ........

bannerfans_27633341.jpg

SF..........:finger: Thank you sincerely! Most of the guys here see you as the funny guy. You are! But I also know that you are a humble, genuine, decent and all-round Mr Nice Guy. Thanks also for being a friend. Kudos sir.

Congrats BADWIN!

Never in my life have I met a group of people so diverse and so geographically removed and yet so willing help to one another and their common interest.

You are a tremendous influence on that.

This honor is well placed my friend. Here's to a day that we might actually be able to share a pint or two, swap lies and solidify this bond we all share here.

Cheers!
15491385-d8f

Thank you G, we just seem to bounce off one another. I hope too, although unlikely, that we share pints also.

Congrats are in order BB. A well deserved honor for you.
applause-038.gif

Cybee.....I take that as an honor coming from a veteran such as yourself. Thank you so much.

I'm glad to see my vote went to the ultimate winner as well. Congrats, BB!

Roger, I've always looked up to you. Thanks for the vote. It means a lot!
Congrats BB :)

Thank you Pix. I rembember buying my 3rd or 4th rep from you in my early days.....a Bregeut. You are just as good a seller as you are a mod/member. Sublime.

Could not have picked a better member. I am proud to consider you a friend B.
The epitome of class...
Congratulations.

ZoSo.....thank you from the bottom of my heart! The feeling is mutual. There isn't the space here my friend to express all the respect I have for you.

my friend , im really happy that a 104 lover is the king of rwi
congratulations my friend , hope u wont change now that the power has been given to u ,
u know what i mean , those ******* people that are humble and after they got fame and power and bum! they loose it!
who da **** they think they are eh??? they think they are better than all of us?
anyways i love u and i hope u will take a picture of urself being crowned

Cheers Pec. No worries, I'll never change!

Does that mean we can have sex? Call it an experiment, a one-off......no one will ever know!

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Thank you G, we just seem to bounce off one another. I hope too, although unlikely, that we share pints also.

Awww BADWIN, always the pragmatist...

You never know... I will be taking my wife to Paris for her 40th birthday sometime next year. It is an even shorter hop across the pond after all... ??? :D