• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy left me Black & Blue.....

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
.....in a good way :p

This was a double double order, because I just couldn't make up my mind.

Order#3
CF 126710BLNR (batgirl on jubilee)
BVF Octo Finissimo (s/s Black dial, 7mm) - 103297

Order#4
VSF 126610LN
BVF Octo Finissimo (s/s blue dial, 7mm) - 103431

Paid 23/11
QC 25/11, 2/12 & 10/12
Approved immediately :thumbsup:
Shipped 10th & 20th Dec
Hit Ireland 11th Jan & delivered 12th Jan
Hit Ireland 12th & delivered 13th
Available for photoshoot today

* the order shipped 20th actually arrived before the one shipped on the 10th :eek:hwell:

As always, effortless and flawless translation & here's to many more I'm sure (after CNY ;))

Thanks again Lucy (truetime168)
​​​​​& of course to RWI itself for making these deals so safe for all the membership :thumbsup:

Lastly, I do want to give a shout out to the always helpful KOT1917 for posting the thread regarding the new 7mm Finissimo announcement.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/bvlgari/10279046-bulgari-octo-fenissimo-bv-7mm

Am very very happy I stumbled upon it, so thanks again. I throughly enjoyed exploring the variations etc & of course am looking forward to sizing/wearing these beauties.

Few close-ups:

:cheers:

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Stunning choices, congratulations. May I ask how the in hand “feel” of the VSF compares to the “feel” of the Clean? Which is more refined is my question really.

Enjoy your test drive tomorrow

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Cf 124060 DAYTONA BLRO HULK DJ for next!

So true my friend, always a next ;)

And the exploration & hunt is definitely a fun part of our crazy hobby. Problem is that the list keeps growing every link I click into :huh1:

At the moment the 124060 & panda 116520 top it though.
Skydweller and Blue (or Rhodium) fluted bezel DJ up there too. Also like the TopTimeDeus and the Mulliner.
But the Pepsi & Hulk never caught my eye tbh :eek:hwell:

Reactions: j21

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Stunning choices, congratulations. May I ask how the in hand “feel” of the VSF compares to the “feel” of the Clean? Which is more refined is my question really.

Enjoy your test drive tomorrow

Thank you Sir, appreciate the kind words :thumbsup:

The CF Batgirl is the only watch I have on Jubilee, so the bracelet is new to me. Feels nice on the wrist though, heavy.
I was toying with the possibility of getting an Oyster to have the flexibility to switch them up, but the bracelets are pricey on their own so probably won't bother.

Very small bit of play in the bezel, but once it stays aligned at 12, dead centre, that's the only thing I really care about, I don't bother with moving it (or the sound of clicks etc). I'll have a proper check of them both tomorrow, but if you want to drop me a PM with anything specific you want me to test or check or photograph, feel free to & I'll do my best.

Have a few VSF subs, and one CF no date.
I myself don't recall feeling any noticeable difference, on the wrist, between the VSF date sub and the CF no date (both on Oyster). The both feel very nice, they don't feel cheap anyway.

But, full disclosure, I don't stress the differences to gen tbh, and no doubt there are. I just like how they look....to me.
My phone tells the time, these are shiny arm candy ;)

I recently put one of my Subs on a cool RubberB strap and a buddy said that's sacrilegious,as only yachtmasters should be on rubber, but it completely changed the profile of the watch and I love it, so each to their own :p

Reactions: Plaasbaas

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ooooooooh you got the watch box and bat girl!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did indeed D, both on your recommendation, so thank you very much :thumbsup:

Reactions: dru

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
But the Pepsi & Hulk never caught my eye tbh :eek:hwell:

Ofcourse my friend the personal taste its called personal for a reason. To be honest BLRO never caught my eye also, but this one(meteorite pepsi) did, so i decide it will be my next project after CNY. Cheers

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ofcourse my friend the personal taste its called personal for a reason. To be honest BLRO never caught my eye also, but this one(meteorite pepsi) did, so i decide it will be my next project after CNY. Cheers

That's very very nice J, hadn't seen that dial on a Pepsi before, dammit, another thread to read :p

When you say 'project', assume you mean a franken build? Have you started sourcing the parts & excited about it?
Look forward to seeing your build journey, if you're going to document it.

I recall previously seeing an insane meteorite custom dial (by Oascom I think) that was pure class.

Last edited:

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Thank you Sir, appreciate the kind words :thumbsup:

Greatly appreciate the time spent on this reply. You nailed what I was driving at, thank you. I don’t have anything on jubilee……yet. Grew up looking at jubilee’s on the ”old folks” wrist’s so always associated it with grey hair. Got grey hair of my own now so it’s calling to me.

I have various arf and clean reps, which I’m very happy with, but no vsf. I was late to that party and it seems availability is only coming back now, hence my question really.

To be honest, like you, I don’t get too hung up on the minutiae, it’s the overall “feel” that’s most important. Let’s be honest, a Rolex could have a Mickey Mouse at 9 and nobody would spot it in at arms length.

I’m lucky enough to have a couple of gen’s to which I have the reps (which is what led me here in the first place). The reproduction’s are ridiculously close in tiny detail, you can only tell the difference with the watches in hand and your eyes shut. They just feel that little bit “softer” and more refined.

These reps are magnificent though aren’t they, aren’t we lucky to have these relatively affordable feats of engineering in order to indulge in all the pieces that catch the magpie’s eye. In the absence of the industry, and crucially the superb resource that is RWI and it’s members, many of us would be limited to a couple of watches. How boring….

Hopefully you’re going black face option tomorrow which will make a good photo with a pint of Guinness in hand.

Once again great choices and thank you for bringing my attention to something I would never have thought to look for.
Enjoy your weekend folks:len:

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
That's very very nice J, hadn't seen that dial on a Pepsi before, dammit, another thread to read :p

When you say 'project', assume you mean a franken build? Have you started sourcing the parts & excited about it?
Look forward to seeing your build journey, if you're going to document it.

I recall previously seeing an insane meteorite custom dial (by Oascom I think) that was pure class.

Oh nothing extreme in order to document it, Just a Clean BLRO a gen crystal a gen dw and a custom meteorite dial.

No my friend, after CNY will buy them all directly.

It's a pretty nice gmt this one, check it:thumbsup:

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Wooahhh those are stunning! It must have felt like christmas, easter and birthday together to unpack all those new arrivals :)
Love the Bulgari's - would like to see a wrist shot in daylight whenever you have the time and feel like it! Congrats!

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hopefully you’re going black face option tomorrow which will make a good photo with a pint of Guinness in hand.

Once again great choices and thank you for bringing my attention to something I would never have thought to look for.
Enjoy your weekend folks:len:

Very welcome Sir & thank you again for your kind words.

The place is definitely fun to explore, costly, but fun ;)
And because you suggested black, black it is :drinks_cheers:

:goodluck:

Reactions: Rocket14

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Oh nothing extreme in order to document it, Just a Clean BLRO a gen crystal a gen dw and a custom meteorite dial.

No my friend, after CNY will buy them all directly.

It's a pretty nice gmt this one, check it:thumbsup:

Well then I shall look forward to some awesome wristshots ;)

Will definitely look into it, thank you for the recommendation :thumbsup:

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Very welcome Sir & thank you again for your kind words.

The place is definitely fun to explore, costly, but fun ;)
And because you suggested black, black it is :drinks_cheers:

:goodluck:

:drinks_cheers: just the one mind ;)

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Wooahhh those are stunning! It must have felt like christmas, easter and birthday together to unpack all those new arrivals :)
Love the Bulgari's - would like to see a wrist shot in daylight whenever you have the time and feel like it! Congrats!

Thank you my friend, was definitely fun opening the two parcels. So many stickers :p

I will make sure to take some pictures tomorrow in different lighting conditions, especially daylight. Curious how the blue performs too.

Zero lume so my fancy UV torch won't enhance anything unfortunately :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Plaasbaas

pip72

21/2/19
Hi are they going to come out with a brushed Titanium version Bvulgari Octo 40mm/7mm BV?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hi are they going to come out with a brushed Titanium version Bvulgari Octo 40mm/7mm BV?

I hope so, but the last time Lucy checked, no sign in the market.