• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lotteebutter197m AKA Mr. Chargeback

xray7

Amateur Rhetoric Wrangler
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
An opportunistic leech who thinks he has the moral high ground in a credit card dispute for his deception is too kind a description for this tale’s central figure.

How masterfully cunning it is, when buying goods from a seller who has gone to the effort to contrive a way for their buyers to go about paying via credit card for those buyers’ convenience, to fundamentally abuse that payment method for one’s own advantage.

Clearly, you are a man quite capable of the masterful and skilled scam, borne of pure cunning, which is a slam dunk credit card chargeback. This was about as challenging to make out as taking sweets from a small child (or taking candy from a baby, as it were) at will. Congratulations indeed.

Oh that’s right, it isn’t masterfully cunning at all. What it is, is a lack of integrity of the very worst kind.

You saw an angle to exploit because of the mechanism of payment you used - whether before or after you decided you’d pay that way is irrelevant - and you seized upon the that means of exploitation ruthlessly.

You likely already were getting your money back by merely alleging an empty box scam.

But that wasn’t enough. You had to be sure.

You made sure while you held Jtime down and took his candy from him, that you would kick him in the spine with the sort of additional jab which was intended to hammer home your point of your entitlement, by alleging what you alleged about goods they sold.

This speaks very deeply indeed to the calibre of a man, and for that, let us be very grateful indeed.

You are not stealing bread to feed your starving children. In your perception, perhaps, you clearly needed that replica watch and replica bracelet so very much that you needed the funds back as well. Or you just saw the opportunity to benefit yourself. Which is the worse construction?

You have set about abusing the good will of a seller who went to the effort of making payment methods for these non essential products to you, who had no obligation to extend that good will to anyone, much less you.

I cannot speak to how much of a pain financially it is to Jtime that this oh so very impressive, wily gambit of yours had worked.

But in so doing, you have exposed yourself to every person here for what you are. In actual fact, in so doing, you have managed to obliterate whatever your standing in this little community had been or may have been otherwise.

You are clearly absent a modicum of integrity, and deserve the time of no member and should deservedly be sold to by no trusted dealer again.

Your presence is neither needed nor wanted here, nor in the company of anyone of integrity elsewhere.

Do be sure to tell your friends the tale of getting one over a rep seller and see whether they high five you or think you are bottom feeding scum - that will be very telling for you as far as your peers, and may give you the insight you need to improve as a person.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
... I hope the doxxing follows, which is completely deserved

Whilst we would never endorse such a practice, or participate in it, one cannot deny the fact that when done by some of our, lets call them 'less sympathetic', members, it has proven very effective ;)

This turd deserves to be hit by the karma bus, then reversed over.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Hey @Lotteebutter197m you look like a kid wearing his dad's watch. You sure you also didn't steal your dad's credit card to pull this little scam right you little scumbag? You probably did because you don't know the value of a dollar.

The 15720 is a watch for men, not little boys with no concept of honor.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Hey @Lotteebutter197m you look like a kid wearing his dad's watch. You sure you also didn't steal your dad's credit card to pull this little scam right you little scumbag? You probably did because you don't know the value of a dollar.

The 15720 is a watch for men, not little boys with no concept of honor.
My sons got bigger wrists and he’s in 6th grade (he also wears a size 10.5 shoe)…
hIW31D.gif

xray7

Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
Now now, it’s not the fault of a manchild that the genetic lottery saw fit to bless him with the wrists of a slender Donskoy cat. That’s outside his control and we need not mock him for it.

I’m sure some cultures or geographically delineated regions of the world find that trait incredibly attractive, or at least, less of a viscerally disturbing sort of a vibe than we’re all getting.

What is assuredly within his control - and what I don’t think is prized in any culture - is his election to be a scammer by getting a refund on goods delivered from a TD.

What is also in his control is likewise being as much of a burning bag full of shit and so too not beloved by any geography’s inhabitants as to lay the boot in and heap shit on the downed victim to try to put the dealer’s payment method out of commission in what amounts to not more than sheer vandalism, done for a cheap thrill.

Artyfowl

You a college guy or something….?
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/5/24
UK - London
What a bag of wet shite this guy is. Crucifixion please… public crucifixion

Reactions: Dave2302

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Thanks very much for everyone's concern here.
Really appreciate the helps from @C Master as well.

Ken got back to me already and paid the charge-back amount via bank transfer too.
Everything all good for now.
Hurray for RWI(y)(y)(y)
Glad to hear everything worked well in the end
I believe Rwi deserves a giveaway too😀

• Haha

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Now now, it’s not the fault of a manchild that the genetic lottery saw fit to bless him with the wrists of a slender Donskoy cat. That’s outside his control and we need not mock him for it.

I’m sure some cultures or geographically delineated regions of the world find that trait incredibly attractive, or at least, less of a viscerally disturbing sort of a vibe than we’re all getting.

What is assuredly within his control - and what I don’t think is prized in any culture - is his election to be a scammer by getting a refund on goods delivered from a TD.

What is also in his control is likewise being as much of a burning bag full of shit and so too not beloved by any geography’s inhabitants as to lay the boot in and heap shit on the downed victim to try to put the dealer’s payment method out of commission in what amounts to not more than sheer vandalism, done for a cheap thrill.
Sphinx (Donskoy) cat paw

My wrist

Taking subject distance into account it looks like it’s got my wrist beaten by 2 inches at least.
Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Thanks very much for everyone's concern here.
Really appreciate the helps from @C Master as well.

Ken got back to me already and paid the charge-back amount via bank transfer too.
Everything all good for now.
Hurray for RWI(y)(y)(y)
Great news 👍

xray7

Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
No matter if he put it right, probably under duress from pressure, the fucker should be shamed and banned.
Our friend here has, whether under implied risks or the weight of our collective, public condemnation, taken a tentative step in the right direction on his personal journey towards rehabilitation for this offence, and we should all acknowledge that… while the condemnation of his well thought out scheme, and its actual (rather than attempted) execution, continues parallel.

The conception of organs of the state involved in crime and punishment recognises that mechanisms via which the sentencing purpose of those courts in criminal matters and the sentencing options which they have available - see, eg, imprisonment - do not need to involve the assent of the party involved.

So too has this situation seen this person go from arsery with dishonest financial gain as a benefit to him, to arsery in respect of which the dishonest financial gain has now been reversed.

The arsery itself remains to be addressed.