• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lotteebutter197m AKA Mr. Chargeback

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hi Ken @Lotteebutter197m

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

So why are you here? I am sure people are curious to know.

Well is has to do with a transaction with @jtimewatch . You ordered a watch, claimed you only received a bracelet. Li sent you a replacement in good faith. After you received the replacement you did a chargeback with PayPal showing them the previous empty package. Not only that you also stated to PayPal that Li was selling counterfeit watches.

I will let the members here explain to you what you did wrong. Hopefully you get the message.

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Comedy Central Drinking GIF by Drunk History

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Quite simply, I only have three words for @Lotteebutter197m :

Fuck you, shithead

You think you're clever with your chargeback schtick but you're not. You simply pray on the good faith and people's honor. You walk through life abusing rules and laws to your advantage thinking you're "gaming" the system but you're not gaming anything, you're just a low life scum bag taking advantage of others. You sociopath. You're the type of guy who takes money out of people's tip jars. What goes around, comes around, and one day you'll walk through life with your attitude and meet someone who won't take pity on you and instead kick your teeth in for being a cunt.

If you have to pull such stupid stunts to buy some fake watches, who is going to believe you can wear a luxury watch?

I hope that @jtimewatch will share your details amongst all dealers as a precaution so you can NEVER buy a watch again.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Ripping off Li, twice, and reporting JTime for selling counterfeit goods.

Can we cut straight to the bit where the details of this nasty little scumbag's life gets laid bare here for all to see, mock and hopefully ruin?

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
Wow, my natural disposition is ALWAYS to give someone the benefit of the doubt the first time, because people just go through tough shit that makes them act irrationally every now and then. BUT they are rarely truly this stupid or, in some exceedingly rare cases, evil. But to lie about what you received, double down on the lie and do a chargeback to basically attempt to seriously (and possibly irrecoverably) damage someone's livelihood by disclosing the dubious nature of the goods you willingly and knowingly bought ???? ...... I say this scumbag gets crucified. Bring on @proxyserv