• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Loco Louie is back (kinda) with a new V9 HULK??!?

charlieuk!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
Don't drag other people into your Shit Pit with you. Idiot .

Are you done yet?

seriously man, wtf is your problem?

No one is forcing you or anyone else to purchase from this guy. No one is claiming this guy is legit or a "probationary ""trusted"" dealer...."

I even said I don't expect to get anything, so seriously man, wtf is wrong with you?? Are you not feeling fulfilled enough in your life you need to keep jumping in my thread just to behave like this?

It'd be fine by me if you restrained yourself and didn't continue posting negative remarks in this thread, go bully someone else.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Charles, you are the one skating on ice which is less than ideal in thickness

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: charlieuk!

charlieuk!

19/3/18
Anyway LL insert might not even be the best out anymore... you’ve got Noob’s new chamfered/beveled edge numbers and of course the king of inserts: ARF
ee6829bb2e9fb7a64cb9ee684999ab64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't seen the ARF in person yet but if that is a pic of one you posted then I agree, looks great, reminds me of my VRF insert.
On my review, the new noob V9 looks a little too dark green and the numerals are too white, VRF insert green looks pretty amazing but the numerals are too peachy.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
but its ok, this time he doesn't expect anything for his 5 hundred, so somehow this is a better situation, and he has nothing to lose. The last thing you want is to be disappointed by expecting something when you send 5 hundred crackers across countries.

this thread only gets better :)

grandphuba

8/4/18
I think the damage this behavior does isn't confined to just his $500 but actually also extends to the community. It basically enables and encourages scammers to keep doing their thing since they know there are people that will still bite.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Are you done yet?

seriously man, wtf is your problem?

No one is forcing you or anyone else to purchase from this guy. No one is claiming this guy is legit or a "probationary ""trusted"" dealer...."

I even said I don't expect to get anything, so seriously man, wtf is wrong with you?? Are you not feeling fulfilled enough in your life you need to keep jumping in my thread just to behave like this?

It'd be fine by me if you restrained yourself and didn't continue posting negative remarks in this thread, go bully someone else.

You.

I remember very well your incessant whining when you realised that LL wasn't going to send you your watch.

If you want to go the the whole thing again, fine - just don't drag other members of the forum into it with you.

Is that sufficiently clear for you Charlie?

charlieuk!

19/3/18
You.

I remember very well your incessant whining when you realised that LL wasn't going to send you your watch.

If you want to go the the whole thing again, fine - just don't drag other members of the forum into it with you.

Is that sufficiently clear for you Charlie?

LOL, whining? We got scammed hundreds of dollars!

zHD9nfL.jpg

Your current complaining and lack of anything remotely meaningful in my thread is no longer needed, is that clear?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
So, I ordered a modded Loco Louie Hulk last December, paid $500, and got nothing.

But I got an email last week from his business partner, let's just call him Sane Sam for now, who saw my order was never filled, and agreed to take over and has an updated V9 904 modded if I want it.
If I paid an additional $500 I would get an upgraded dial, hands, and gen like bezel.

I agreed if he sent a QC pic and this is what he sent. Hard to tell with the bezel protector, but are there any glaring issues before I consider this?

Looks good in the pic to me.

xTMs8v1.jpg

giphy.gif

Reactions: nsk2135

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Is OP a troll? That was my first guess a few pages ago. But after reading replies, OP, what are you?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Are you insisting on spending $ on LL? If so, just do it. And report success.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
LOL, whining? We got scammed hundreds of dollars!

Your current complaining and lack of anything remotely meaningful in my thread is no longer needed, is that clear?

We ? Is that the Royal 'We' Charles? Nobody knows how many people paid and received nothing, or received a watch that didn't match the description - least of all you Charles. But you were certainly the most vocal in expressing your discontent and frustration.

And I'm not complaining about anything - what are you talking about ? If you want to see someone complaining ad nauseam then look at what you were posting when you realised LL wasn't going to send you that watch . . . and because you don't agree with what I've posted in your thread, it's meaningless ? Maybe you just don't understand Charles - ever think of that ?

Clear - clear about what Charles ? - what are you going to do to me if I don't stop ?

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Maybe not a plan ride, that's not a very good idea due to expense and safety reasons alone, but a drone perhaps?
But anyways, there should be more than just getting emails back and forth before letting someone be a probationary dealer IMO, no?

In any event I've digressed, sent payment, rolled the dice, see what happens. This QC pics good enough for my aging eyes.

You must be round the bend mate. Fortune can sometimes favour the brave. I honestly think you just gave $500 away.

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Anyway LL insert might not even be the best out anymore... you’ve got Noob’s new chamfered/beveled edge numbers and of course the king of inserts: ARF
ee6829bb2e9fb7a64cb9ee684999ab64.jpg

This looks sick, what did you do? I have a v9 in hand and arf hulk coming also to hybrid.

cooljdev

16/5/18
Ok this is slightly off-topic because it's not about watches, but it's about getting scammed on the internet.
6 years ago I ordered a custom pool cue from a known cue maker, I sent the money in advance because that's how it works, he kept making excuses and in the end he vanished completely. Turns out he stole the money from many other people not only me.

Flash forward: 5 years later a new cue maker is making waves in the scene, but I noticed the designs are so similar to the guy who scammed, I researched and compared his signatures etc and found proof that the new guy is indeed the scammer himself. I contacted him threatening and he actually build the cue for me, super beautiful and high quality. It was really him.

Half year after I received my cue, he vanished again and took the money from money customers again. I'm sure he'll come back with a new name in the future, turns out he did the same thing already twice.

Long story short, I got what I paid for, but 5 years later.

Reactions: pompompurin