• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Loco Louie is back (kinda) with a new V9 HULK??!?

234BUDs

22/7/17
I don't know, everyone seems against the idea of sending another $500, but as an experienced investor with my good friend Bernie M, I think this is a good move.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: SuperLory

charlieuk!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
Well, no risk = no return.

I look at this as double or nothing.

When I sent the first $500, I wasn't EXPECTING to get scammed. I figured our admin had done a little more than just get a working email address before handing this guy's contact info to all the members. That was disappointing.

Now, if I get scammed again, its on me. The $500 is already gone, might as well role the dice, I have a 50/50 odds of getting something, though the probability is low.

But if I get a V8, now I'm REALLY going to be pissed off, probably more so than if I get nothing at all!!!

and wait....so....there's really no inheritance? :(

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17

When I sent the first $500, I wasn't EXPECTING to get scammed. I figured our admin had done a little more than just get a working email address before handing this guy's contact info to all the members. That was disappointing.

Now, if I get scammed again, its on me. The $500 is already gone, might as well role the dice, I have a 50/50 odds of getting something, though the probability is low.

But if I get a V8, now I'm REALLY going to be pissed off, probably more so than if I get nothing at all!!!

where exactly did u get that 50% odds?
I would say are 100%

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17

You didnt receive the first order, probability that that happened is 0%. You think next $500 is again a 50% chance, knowing the circumstances. This is unfortunately not a coin flip situation. It is like you paid X to purchase the Eiffel tower, lost that money. A second salesman wants to sell the same property and you think "50%"???

If you can get 50 sponsors who will donate $10 for your expenditure, I say go for it. I personally liked the LocoLouie concept. I almost ordered some, but my general slowness to act prevented me from doing so before he went bust. I will order from him again, only if I see reports of lots of recent happy customers. Do you want to take the chance and be one of the first happy customers?

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12

freediver made this point too, but regarding your notion that this is "50/50 odds:" If you got scammed in a Nigerian prince scheme, your odds in a subsequent Nigerian prince scheme would not be 50/50. And whatever they are, they would be even worse if the second Nigerian prince started his email with "I am a business partner of the previous Nigerian prince who scammed you..."

I see what you're saying, and obviously you are in a position where $500 isn't a huge deal, but this is still just a bad decision. If you're willing to pony up $$$ to end up with a great rep, just franked and rely on known and trusted sellers.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
freediver made this point too, but regarding your notion that this is "50/50 odds:" If you got scammed in a Nigerian prince scheme, your odds in a subsequent Nigerian prince scheme would not be 50/50. And whatever they are, they would be even worse if the second Nigerian prince started his email with "I am a business partner of the previous Nigerian prince who scammed you..."

I see what you're saying, and obviously you are in a position where $500 isn't a huge deal, but this is still just a bad decision. If you're willing to pony up $$$ to end up with a great rep, just franked and rely on known and trusted sellers.

By all means this is not 50/50
For the sake of argument i am talking to OP trying to convince him it's 100% wrong

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

After seeing what he sent you in the QC with the watch all covered up do you really think he is going to send you a modded watch? I understand being pissed off about losing $500 but it's time to move on.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
After seeing what he sent you in the QC with the watch all covered up do you really think he is going to send you a modded watch? I understand being pissed off about losing $500 but it's time to move on.

You are not seeing the sticker or what ?

Reactions: Tucker

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
With all due respect OP I thought you were writing satire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 234BUDs

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Y'all too negative. I can feel that the partner is a good guy so OP you should give it another try. 1000 USD for a modded Noob isn't too bad.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
With all due respect OP I thought you were writing satire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thought that too...

well, we will see what for a solution inSane Sam and the OP work out. So - where is the popcorn?

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Business partner might be loco himself. Gives OP a nice watch this time as bait. OP post great reviews About business partner and the scam is now reset..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Spend $500 for a non modded v9 from our TDs. OP, are you freakin serious? I saw you complain for what feels like months with LL screwing you and your friends. You were even thinking of giving some random guy another $500 of your hard earned money??

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

You have absolutely no conception of percentages and how they work.

And what did you think Admin had done exactly to vet LL ? - fly over to Korea and check out his multi-million dollar facility before giving the go ahead for Probationary Dealer ?

Probationary Dealer is the vetting procedure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka

charlieuk!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
You have absolutely no conception of percentage and how they work.

And what did you think Admin had done exactly to vet LL ? - fly over to Korea and check out his multi-million dollar facility before giving the go ahead for Probationary Dealer ?

Probationary Dealer is the vetting procedure.

Maybe not a plan ride, that's not a very good idea due to expense and safety reasons alone, but a drone perhaps?
But anyways, there should be more than just getting emails back and forth before letting someone be a probationary dealer IMO, no?

In any event I've digressed, sent payment, rolled the dice, see what happens. This QC pics good enough for my aging eyes.

Last edited:

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
OP, there are more % that you get a V9 from me than from this guy and i dont even have a Polex :D

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
hehehe, look forward to the I got scammed again thread to follow. this is an entertaining thread, please keep us up to date!