• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lmpo batch 3?

johnzalez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/07
Trevor has told me that they have now fixed the crooked logo issue. He will be sending me QC pics soon. We'll see. I'll post here when they arrive.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Such a shame - crappy dial QC issues have killed what would've otherwise been a cracking rep release. It wouldn't be so bad if it was fixable, but glossy black dials and shiny white dial markers do not make for a simple mod!

johnzalez

12/2/07
Here's the QC pic I just got. That logo looks about as good as I've seen, although its still a hair off. Also, it seems like the spacing on "Seamaster" is better than many.

Thoughts?
DSC_0496a_zps37bd24ae.jpg~original

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
12 is obviously off. But overall still better than earlier batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
Markers at 6 & 12 also are on an angle, but the logo does look better

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
I would reject, marker at 12 is obviously crooked

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Factory should just send out the separate parts, I could put the watch together better than all these QC shots! lol

replicawatch21

21/6/12
Considering I really like this watch and seeing these failures on the dial makes me want to just go ahead and get the gen instead. :headdesk: This is so frustrating.

But of course, I ain't got no budget for that... :whistle:

ubermenehune

4/9/12
Perhaps I'm just a philistine...Seems like we're splitting hairs here. Looks pretty good IMO.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
any news on when the new batch 3 will arrive??
Im requesting more information from the moderators with inside info here..
I guess there are many users on this forum which will buy the lmpo when the dial issues is fixed

harrysvr

Looking Around
29/6/13
any news on when the new batch 3 will arrive??
Im requesting more information from the moderators with inside info here..
I guess there are many users on this forum which will buy the lmpo when the dial issues is fixed
indeed!

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Yea, I'll def buy one once the dial issue is fixed.

Real question is what to get in the meantime?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
No news about a new batch though according to a couple of dealers i have contacted...

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Seeing from angus's section in RG, problem persist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinnyjones

Horology Curious
28/8/13
I see puretime is showing an option as having an eta movement on the lmpo. What are the chances it is just an Asian movmt and not eta? Any other dealers offering eta movement?

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Got info from a TD, which say that there are more problems other than dial issue. Could someone with inside info, speak out please