• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lmpo batch 3?

doubleohseven

8/11/12
When is it coming?

Batch 2 has issues with wrong positioned lumed 9, 6 and 3 markers.
Also the omega sybol is not straight.

To be a super rep, those silly faults needs to be fixed

:spank:

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
When is it coming?

Batch 2 has issues with wrong positioned lumed 9, 6 and 3 markers.
Also the omega sybol is not straight.

To be a super rep, those silly faults needs to be fixed

:spank:
I wait for batch 15.........:thinking:

murkness

2/4/13
Honestly your best bet is to wait for it to show up in m2m, that will be when the market is saturated and you can find some nice pieces from members with crystal presses, luming skills, who love modding, who will fix the tiny faults and relist at a slight increase in price. At least that is what im planning to wait for :hehehe:

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
I think they will eventually get the dial issues resolved, but I think the fix is basically to scrap these dials and have the supplier do them over from scratch. If I were a betting man, I would say that's not how the rep makers work. It is far more likely that the TD's send the watches back to noob. Noob has their girls go through the returned watches and the ones that look ok (not totally awful) are resold as is and the worst offenders are opened and adjusted so they are not as bad as before and then sent back out for sale. Once they sell off their dials, the new ones that come in from their supplier should have all the right fixes. The are doing this with the Noob V2 subc bezel inserts, so why would this be any different.

Onehot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/13
I just order this piece last night for Angus.. I'll let you know when or if I get QC pictures and post them up for you guys to see..

Onehot

4/8/13
I just got my QC pictures and the only issues I have with mine is that the lume looks like it was painted by a kid in kindergarden...lol....the date window looks is off as well...Let me post a picture...You guys be the judge...
IMG_0292.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
:) This seems to be an example of someone at the dealer/factory opening the watch and trying to fix it them selves, for anyone thinking of doing the same that is an example of what happens when you fck around with polished dials and polished markers, (yes even for experienced modders!) here we have broken omega lettering and fcked up 12. ...At least the pics are good so you can see it clearly and it's not hidden, gives you a chance to reject easily.

All these watches should be rejected now until they sort the problem out with entirely new dials, sure a few good ones got through, but few and far between,
I'd love to know how many good ones were sold vs the rejects.
Time noob stepped up their game now or this will run into the CUPO release also and fck that up.

replicawatch21

21/6/12
Wow, I thought this was going to be my 2nd watch and first Omega. I sent a payment to a TD but it was OOS back then. Good thing I did not wait and got the 111n instead. whew! Although, I still want this watch when they improved in the future.

Calibre16

31/1/12
I just got my QC pictures and the only issues I have with mine is that the lume looks like it was painted by a kid in kindergarden...lol....the date window looks is off as well...Let me post a picture...You guys be the judge...
It looks like the "A" in "O-M-E-G-A" is trying to run away... Reject it asap.

Edit: At least the pictures were very good and hires. What TD?

Onehot

4/8/13
one-hot-11320-albums-omega-13360-picture-img-0430-33037.jpg

This another QC sent to me by puretime.co...

Puretime.co are very good to deal with and respond to my request very quickly so far..

As you can see from the picture the lume 9 is misaligned...But still much better than the previous watch they had pictured...Still not acceptable ...So I will be patient wait for another LMPO or just order another watch that until the quality of LMPO gets better with time...The 12 and Omega logo is also miscentered....

Thanks guys I would appreciate your input!

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
one-hot-11320-albums-omega-13360-picture-img-0430-33037.jpg

This another QC sent to me by puretime.co...

Puretime.co are very good to deal with and respond to my request very quickly so far..

As you can see from the picture the lume 9 is misaligned...But still much better than the previous watch they had pictured...Still not acceptable ...So I will be patient wait for another LMPO or just order another watch that until the quality of LMPO gets better with time...The 12 and Omega logo is also miscentered....

Thanks guys I would appreciate your input!

Don't know about others but I would accept that one. The last one was hilarious.

markg673

Horology Curious
18/12/12
This one still looks pretty crooked. If you order one also make sure it has the correct 6, can't tell from this pic but some of them have a closed 6.

Onehot

4/8/13
Thanks for your input guys, you are right on all accounts...This is a flashy watch and is easy to spot the imperfections...I went ahead and asked if they have another LMPO that even better than this one, they do not....I changed to watch to Rolex DSSD instead because that lume on the 9 dial really bothers met that much, not to mention the crooked logos make me dizzy starring at it..

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
IMG_0292.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg

wow! that logo looks terrible...

Latest releases look to have small or bigger problems.

I hope the dealers and factories realize that the demand is big so we deserve less flaws...

oracle202

Renowned Member
1/4/13
IMG_0292.jpg
IMG_0293.jpg

You need to reject those Asap. That dial is crap.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4