• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

List of Words Trksh-bzr and Jafo cannot use!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I don't think he should use "whore" at all.

And if he uses "whore" and "panda" in the same sentence, well, that's just wrong, IMHO.

Come to think of it, he should probably not be allowed to use the term "baby harp seal."

He might turn "seal" into something naughty.

ilovetrains

2/9/10
I think you all are going about this all wrong. the challenge should be to come up with words that he cannot turn into anything inappropriate or sexual.

Start with Easter bunny.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I think you all are going about this all wrong. the challenge should be to come up with words that he cannot turn into anything inappropriate or sexual.

Start with Easter bunny.
yeah, or lady fanny of omaha. both impossible to work with :rofl:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Updating this today.. you never know when he'll show up with his wit. ;)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Added Jafo to the list. The 2 are similar.. He and Trk...

Always watching you Jafo! Always...

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Always watching you Jafo! Always...

I told you you were gonna love my live webcam!! But enough with the odd requests, ok? I got a sack full of fruit here and I still have no idea where you want me to stick half of it...

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I told you you were gonna love my live webcam!! But enough with the odd requests, ok? I got a sack full of fruit here and I still have no idea where you want me to stick half of it...

Don't flatter yourself dip shiet, I won't be watching your webcam. "Sack of Fruit" and "stick half of it" are added to the list as is "Watch my Flange" as suggested from Phil.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I barely have an entire sack of fruit, but still manage to entertain myself peeling the same banana over and over again....

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
R2......the luremaster....

luremaster as in lured me back, not at all because of the rumors saying that you are the owner of a big red jerk bait.....I know what that's like....getting out on your boat, jerking your old rod, waiting for that bigmouth to come along.........

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Hey now, I wasn't being naughty, I was meerely talking about R2's tackle......

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
As recommended by our [MENTION=23449]trksh-bzr[/MENTION], the word(s)Plum, Plums.. has been added to the list. Way to be proactive Troels! ;)

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I have my plums out right now and the breeze is exhilarating!

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
This is my favorite thing on RWI

To be updated as frequently as he bends them into some sort of sexual submission or innuendo.

Look out for Jafo too, he's a sneaky one that mutha!

1. Beaver. ( That should be obvious. ) :)
2. Sausage is allowed but not with stick or buns in the same sentence.
3. Sticky is allowed but not with buns or sausage. Thanks Tommy boy. :)
4. Whack.. Well, can you imagine when he combines this with #2? Don't answer that please, it's rhetorical.
5. Geoduck. I can just see it.
6. Rape. I mean that's a given.
7. Dipper. He managed to use Dipper and Geoduck in the same sentence. :facepalm:
8. BinTang. Or any derivative of "Tang" cannot be used. Exceptions, beer talk.
08/14/2014 EDIT**
9. Fanny
10. Whore
11. Panda with the word whore or Lederhoses... (There's another)
12. Lederhose(s)
13. Mouth and Penis in one sentence.. That's you Jafo..
14. Phrases "Sack of Fruit" and "stick half of it" in the same sentence is prohibited.
15. "Watch my Flange" as suggested from Phil.
16. "Big red jerk", "jerking your old (or new) rod" "Bigmouth" with used with any word on this list.
17. "Red Plums" "Plums" "Plums in your bum" Or any facsimile or any other phallic reference there of.