• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lets see your vintage watches

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
So, when are you selling this to me?
Unfortunately the watch exists in three states at the moment. It was definitely in one of my watch boxes. I was away for the day and I am just back home. Therefore I have not had a chance yet to check my watch boxes and particularly that watch. Therefore I do not know if in actuality it is there or not. While I was away any number of events could of happened. It could actually be safe and sound in the watch box or for example someone could have broken in and stolen it. Therefore the watch could be safe and sound and I could consider sending it to you. or in the other case the watch would still be in existence but no longer in my possession. A quantum singularity may have occurred effecting the contents of the watch box or indeed that watch in particular. In that case the watch may not exist in our reality as we know it.

This whole thought process has brought on such a state of existential crisis that I am in no position to consider whether I can send it to you or not. Hopefully this dread will subside within the next ten years. However just to be on the safe side I would suggest not bringing this subject up again for at least ten years. I am really sorry you had to witness this and I beg your sincere understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: aphmars13

aphmars13

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/22
South of France
Malheureusement, la montre existe actuellement dans trois états. Elle était certainement dans l'un de mes écrins. J'étais absent pour la journée et je viens de rentrer chez moi. Je n'ai donc pas encore eu l'occasion de vérifier mes écrins et en particulier cette montre. Je ne sais donc pas si elle est réellement là ou non. Pendant mon absence, un certain nombre d'événements pourraient se produire. Elle pourrait en fait être en sécurité dans l'écrin ou, par exemple, quelqu'un aurait pu entrer par effraction et la voler. Par conséquent, la montre pourrait être en sécurité et je pourrais envisager de vous l'envoyer. Dans l'autre cas, la montre existerait toujours mais ne serait plus en ma possession. Une singularité quantique pourrait s'être produite, affectant le contenu de l'écrin ou même cette montre en particulier. Dans ce cas, la montre pourrait ne pas exister dans notre réalité telle que nous la connaissons.

Ce processus de réflexion me fait vivre une telle crise existentielle que je ne suis pas en mesure de déterminer si je peux ou non vous l'envoyer. J'espère que cette crainte s'atténuera dans les dix prochaines années. Cependant, par mesure de sécurité, je vous suggère de ne plus aborder ce sujet avant au moins dix ans. Je suis vraiment désolé que vous ayez eu à aider à cela et je vous demande votre sincère compréhension.

• Haha
Reactions: C Master