• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lets see your vintage watches

Henío

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/13
1. I just built this River 6154 Rolerai for a friend who lives Poland for Christmas :)
2. River 6154 Case. RP Dial done by Stephanos, I aged the hands and case.
3. DSN 6154 LP build by me. Work in progress. Going to add a faux CP (thanks for the reccomendation :)) Dial painted and hands lumed by Dave. Hands further aged by me :)

Rolerai Build:

Back of the Rollie:
Text filled the caseback myself. Rolex engraved bridges. I am going to reccomend to him that we age the case, but I'll let him make the decision

LP (work in progress :)

Cheers guys! Currently in Poland burrrrr...... awesome change from Miami's warmth :)

Happy Holidays

Naburus

2/12/12
apa6amen.jpg

e7ymejup.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Henío

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/13
Naburus- Thanks :) I am learning. These are my first builds :) My brother in law just asked me to do one for him while I am in Poland. I said that its not that quick and easy :)

Cheers thanks!!

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
Hey there. Nice to meet you. Here's mine:

I modded the seconds hand by painting it white, but I didn't like the way how it turned out because I fooked up the lume while painting it, so I got a gen aftermarket seconds hand waiting in the mail.

PaulyWalnuts

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
15/11/13
USA
Super nice stuff fellas! Those Panerais are stunning.
I'm a noob but here's but thanks to a very cool member here are my first couple vintage pieces: