• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let us know what you are looking for!

Tehni4nia

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/11/17
HI, I am looking for Omega 300 seamster chronograph with stainless steel bracelet.

Takashi03

Getting To Know The Place
4/8/18
Hi i want to know if is in stock this:

VSF Submariner 126610 LN - VS3235​

Thank you

justaguyyy

Getting To Know The Place
4/8/24
Germany
Looking for a Cartier Tank Must Large with Ronda Quartz movement or Clean Factory Rolex GMT 116710 LN in Germany. Thanks!

Fakeoffakeofme

4/8/24
Hi, I'm looking for:
  • Rolex Subamariner, Black, Oyster, 41 mm
  • Rolex Explorer 1, 36mm
  • Tudor Black Bay 58, 39mm
I would like to point out that:
  • I am interested in high-end replicas: almost perfect, both in terms of materials, appearance and reliability of the movement. In other words and for example: I have seen perfect copies (really perfect) costing about 500 euro. Well I am interested in this kind of product and up;
  • I buy for myself therefore not to resell and therefore I am not interested in boxes, such certificates of authenticity and so on.
Thanks a lot.
M.C.

Charizard735

23/1/21
Hello, I am looking for a ZF Vacheron Fiftysix selfwinding (time and date only), with the silver dial or blue dial. I am only looking for mint or near-mint condition with as little wear as possible.

Thank you

Charizard735

23/1/21
Hello, I am looking for a ZF Vacheron Fiftysix selfwinding (time and date only), with the silver dial or blue dial. I am only looking for mint or near-mint condition with as little wear as possible.

Thank you

LucaS11

20/11/17
Searching for some Rolex Datejust from BP Factory or other „cheap“ Factorys/Sellers. Looking to spend around 200€

Oogle44

6/8/16
Hello,

I am looking for a 20mm Black Rolex leather Strap.

Interested in replica’s, the more vintage looking the better as it’s for a 1952 Oysterdate.

Any help or pointing in the right direction greatly appreciated.

Thanks

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
How many times are you going to post the same thing

@DeftWatch, please take note of the following:

1. Don't be repetitive. Posting the same thing multiple times does not increase your chances of a reply. Instead, it just clutters the forum.

2. Don't randomly ask people to buy their watches posted outside of the sales area. Those watches are not for sale, and it is prohibited to initiate transactions outside the sales area, especially with members who are not certified to sell.

3. Don't lowball publicly in the sales area. Ideally, don't lowball at all, but if you must, do it privately through a PM. Hint: Lowballing can land you on a seller's ignore list.

I have a high opinion of Canadians in general. Please don't ruin this and start reading the sticky threads as instructed in my PM. It's important to familiarize yourself with the forum rules, understand the culture, and learn how things are done on RWI. Thank you for your understanding.

vinctheprince

7/8/24
Hello!
New here and searching for a superclone GMT Master 2 in classic black with oyster.
Hope to get a offer :) thanks in advancr. VINC

Sventchik

26/7/24
Hello,
i'm looking for a perfect rep from IWC Portofino (non chronograph, automatic 2892, date) with black dial, milanaise mesh strap. Gen is IW356506 ;)
New condition only !
We are in France, so I would prefer someone within EU ....

mountainmomd

9/8/24
Hi, I'm looking for a Cartier Tank Must Large with the stainless steel band. Could you help source this to me in the Netherlands? Kind regards, a first timer

Sommersonnecabrioe

9/8/24
Hi, I am looking for an Omega Seemaster Diver 300m with rubber band.
Shipping to Germany!
Looking forward to your feedback

poerger

7/8/24
Germany
Hi,
I'm looking for a Rolex 126000 green dial (clean for example)
Also I'm interested in a RXW Glashütte SeaQ in green or blue

Thanks