• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let us know what you are looking for!

smokie333

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/7/24
Looking for the new Breitling Avenger chrono 44 b01, also if the yellow night mission version is aready availible, thanks!

pedrolipi

19/2/20
Hello,

I am looking for the 2 snoopy on the left of the photos.

Unfortunately I find only poor replica with not the right length for the hands of the dial on the right and left. And I don't know why it's the same for all the Omega Speedmaster Professional replica on the internet !

See photos for example.

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
I've been looking for a Snoopy rep (the one NOT circled by you) and can tell you they ALL have the sub dial "problem" you have highlighted (unless you buy a quartz one from say Ali - but then the back of the watch is not even close!). So quartz is out. You can get a mechanical one from a TD BUT they ALL have the sub dial "problem" BUT Snoopy does fly around. (I don't know if Earth spins as well on these ones?). It is rumoured that the GEN Snoopy has now been discontinued by Omega - but I'm not positive about this?

Personally, I have decided that I will buy a REP because I can't afford a Gen SO MY QUESTION IS: What is the best looking Rep I can buy from a TD? There appears about 4 factories make them but there doesn't seem to be a thread on here about this? If anyone can help me I would REALLY APPRECIATE it!

Landadeliger

3/7/24
Hey guys 😊

We always try to keep you satisfied and refill our stock with the latest and best versions of watches you are looking for.

Let us know which watches you’re most interested in and we try to get stock of them.

As always you’re welcome to shoot us a pm if you can’t find what you are looking for and we will help you out 😉
I am looking for Omega Speedmaster Professionell 😊
Thanks

Reactions: Luís lua

betanet

Getting To Know The Place
18/2/24
Cerco una replica con cassa in bronzo, preferibilmente un Longines Tag Haeuuer

Saverio6542

Supporter
Certified
17/7/24
6542 GMT. One of the older ones I’ve seen back in TS days. There’s a great comparison by Kilowattore from 2019 between a TS rep and Vietnam build.

Rococo

4/8/20
Well, i think i have exhausted just about everyone, so can you please find me a Rolex Pearlmaster model number 80138. In fact, can anyone???

ruud1301

Getting To Know The Place
21/12/21
Hi i'm looking for a nice 6538 sub.tropical dial..a bit of aging...any tips.?.ship to the Netherland

JDW1994

29/7/24
Hi there I'm looking for a

Rolex GMT-Master II 126720VTNR LHD ( Sprite on Jubilee)​

If you can help!

watchcollector86

29/7/24
Hello, I just recently signed up. I wondered who best dealer to contact for delivery to the UK. I'm looking for a batgirl clone. Thanks for any help!

Jazzaef

30/7/24
Brietling endurance white in Europe for delivery to spain

bdzgroup

30/7/24
Im searching Audemars Piguet Watch Royal Oak 4302 ZF Factory 15500ST.OO.1220ST.02 ships to South East Europe

Steto45

18/7/24
Hey my friend, im looking for a GMT Master 2 Root Beer M126715CHNR-0001. Thanks in Advance.

CJDJ1

29/7/24
Hey guys 😊

We always try to keep you satisfied and refill our stock with the latest and best versions of watches you are looking for.

Let us know which watches you’re most interested in and we try to get stock of them.

As always you’re welcome to shoot us a pm if you can’t find what you are looking for and we will help you out 😉

Hey guys 😊

Hi, looking for an Omega Speedmaster DSOM Apollo 8 with yellow stitching on strap. Hope you can help.
Hey guys 😊

Hi, Looking for an Omega Speedmaster Apollo 8, see below image. Hope you can help, thank you.