• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Latest 3KF nautilus

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
There a actually a few different batch of this new 3k 5711. Look closely.
one have updated first link , DW but old version crown guard , old dial.
One have all updated including the dial.

please post more pictures to educate us guys !!

Reactions: pompompurin

casual_passerby

Horology Curious
28/6/21

Need your help guys please.

received my qc for a 3kf 5711. To my eyes there looks to be a part missing. Just wanted to check that it’s cosmetic and not going to affect how the watch works.

cheers

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
I just ordered the white dial version of the 3K 5711. Just wondering why the white dial doesn’t get much love? The debate is so strong for which shade of blue is correct but isn’t the white dial the closest? (I also prefer the white pls don’t kill me)

Patekpp

Horology Curious
30/3/19

looks like they fixed the whole case, I see the bezel of the white one is smaller than the blue one?

casual_passerby

Horology Curious
28/6/21
I just ordered the white dial version of the 3K 5711. Just wondering why the white dial doesn’t get much love? The debate is so strong for which shade of blue is correct but isn’t the white dial the closest? (I also prefer the white pls don’t kill me)

I went for the white dial. Think it looks really nice plus it will make a change from the usual blue I go for

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
^^Date font (particularly that 9), looks wrong to my eyes. I

Maybe certain gen batches are like that (not that I care what gen looks like ). Just saying the rep DW looks irritating to the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
^^Date font (particularly that 9), looks wrong to my eyes. I

Maybe certain gen batches are like that (not that I care what gen looks like ). Just saying the rep DW looks irritating to the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Yeah that's why there are a couple of projects to get a 324 compatible DW up. I agree that the 9 looks kinda wonky and not done well though

Reactions: mech500

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
Hey guys just got my QC for the 3kF 5711 white
BTW the crown looks quite flush to me dont u guys think?
jDJDOL.jpg

jDJZdR.jpg

jDJjJ8.jpg

Is this the updated first link? Looks smaller to me. I think i got lucky with quite straight 12 o'clock markers. If yall wanna see any other pics lemme know i'm ordering the green one too

Last edited:
Reactions: Obelard

gmtring

1/8/15
jDJDOL.jpg

jDJZdR.jpg

jDJjJ8.jpg

Is this the updated first link? Looks smaller to me. I think i got lucky with quite straight 12 o'clock markers. If yall wanna see any other pics lemme know i'm ordering the green one too

This is the old link(big)

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
jDJDOL.jpg

jDJZdR.jpg

jDJjJ8.jpg

Looks great, maybe they fixed the crown issue

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
ye
Yeah you're right I think its the old link I rejected and asked for a new version

With the updates to this model recently, how does the white dial now compare to the PPF?

Last edited:

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
jDJDOL.jpg

jDJZdR.jpg

jDJjJ8.jpg

U mind sharing how long u waited for the QC pics after confirm payment ?