• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin Joker

Banksy3b

Looking Around
15/4/20
So finally guys, what is the best version to get the A2824 or the nh35a?

any details are welcome, i hesitate a lot between the two version and i want to make the best choice.

thank you a lot in advance, i want to order it on puretime

SteveMcQueen1930

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/19

Some pictures of the TW Factory Version with the NH35 movement. The red tongue is working like a moon phase ( I guess as the gen movement). Quick set of the moon phase via the push button on the left crown is also working. The only downside of this rep is the crystal, which is a little bit blurry from big angles.

Reactions: Lfaustino2

ric88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/21
The red tongue of the TW version is a semi moon phase which goes around in 15 days. It has a working pusher in the left ear to adjust the moon phase and advances 1 step per day.

​​​​Eyes are convex but can't be seen unless there's light that reflect on the eyes. The AR coating could use more coating as it does appear reflective/cloudy in certain angles.

It is as it appears on the photos.

Reactions: Whitewolf777

ric88

13/11/21
Old thread, just updating. The TWF still makes the best rep for the Konstantin Cheykin Joker. As noted above details are very nice with the only downside being the cloudy crystal on certain angles. I finally got the time to fix this and I changed the crystal to a double domed sapphire crystal with blue AR coating in the underside.

​​​​​​It now looks clear and perfect in almost all angles. This would be even better with a flat AR crystal.

Here are some pics and as you can see there are improvements on the clarity of the crystal. (Looks better in person than on the camera).
jEknpP.jpg
jEk9aJ.jpg
jEkyVo.jpg

Last edited:

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
Old thread, just updating. The TWF still makes the best rep for the Konstantin Cheykin Joker. As noted above details are very nice with the only downside being the cloudy crystal on certain angles. I finally got the time to fix this and I changed the crystal to a double domed sapphire crystal with blue AR coating in the underside.

​​​​​​It now looks clear and perfect in almost all angles. This would be even better with a flat AR crystal.

Here are some pics and as you can see there are improvements on the clarity of the crystal. (Looks better in person than on the camera).
jEknpP.jpg
jEk9aJ.jpg
jEkyVo.jpg

Sorry to bring the dead thread back, but what's the lug to lug on this thing? Id love to get one but I've been cursed with small wrists

ric88

13/11/21
Lug to Lug is 48mm for this watch.

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk