• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin - Joker new release

ric88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/21
the eyes has some bulge / dome shaped, lighting reflection do move when moving the watch
not sure about AR coating, but the red nose, red mounth lines, white "zig-zag" clown face lines, name and logo are quite vivid; except white area of the eyes are a bit dull probably due to material used
Enjoy your watch. This is one fun watch to have. The moon-phase though is only 15 days and not the real 28.5 days moon phase.

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
Enjoy your watch. This is one fun watch to have. The moon-phase though is only 15 days and not the real 28.5 days moon phase.
thanks
I think it doesn't matter on that 15-days moon phase, as it won't be a daily beater, just a fun watch

Enrico02

Horology Curious
4/1/24
Loving the general idea of the watch, but im not the biggest fan of the joker design. But I really like the minion version and am wondering, if there is any rep of this watch.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Loving the general idea of the watch, but im not the biggest fan of the joker design. But I really like the minion version and am wondering, if there is any rep of this watch.
As far as I know, no ☹️

Enrico02

Horology Curious
4/1/24
As far as I know, no ☹️
Thx for the fast answer. But its kinda sad that there is no rep. Such a fun watch and also with the strap probably a great match to every jeans outfit. Would be a great daily.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

• Haha
Reactions: Enrico02 and g00n

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
nice Joker you have as well...

as for my Clown
the font of CLOWN wordings in bezel is different from Gen, and the "background" of bezel wordings are darken in contrast to my Rep, but I presume no body should be able to call that out as there's only 27 limited edition, chances of me hitting lottery should be higher than bump into a Gen in wild...
and the Rep strap is kinda stiff, but I am not gonna be paying 700+ (that can buy me almost two Clown) for a Gen strap