• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin - Joker new release

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
New vs old sideview from Puretime

ABAFEC26-4-A82-41-DC-B761-98-CA948442-A8.jpg

Last edited:

bigbangtkh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/1/16
Dear joker lovers, I had see lot of review from Youku from China TD , Most of them said Version 2 is better than V9F in term of dials . What do u guys think?

bigbangtkh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/1/16
version 2?

Currently there are 2 factory make this watch , one is no name factory which make version 1 and now version 2 . Another factory is now V9F which make the current one with correct moon cycle .

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Ok then I think I have a no name factory v2 (received in may), since the guy pointed out the serial number instead of “prototype” on the back of the watch.

Bigbang888

Horology Curious
21/2/17
V9 Russian clown (Konstantin Chaykin) The factory took two years to develop and break through the technical difficulties of changing the phase of the moon from left to right, and synchronize the original real phase function ( the tongue runs from left to right once a month). On the basis of the original open die, while drawing on other market copies of the defects of the short board, from shell to full development of the function, Diameter 42mm, like the original, is developed on the ETA2824 base movement, which is not only consistent in function, but stable in movement. It can stand out from the duplicates and is comparable to the original in one step. Main selling point: 1, the left to adjust the month phase, response to the tongue of the real phase of the moon; 2, left and right eyeball slightly more three-dimensional, eye socket tongue color and three-dimensional sense is also stronger, each kind of detail vividly creates the original unique clown spirit; 3.Original 1:1 open-die case and accessories, can be generically original. Prototype of the watch: The dial is made to look like a clown. The dial and dial are the clown's eyes, which are indicated by the black round pupil inside. The mouth is a red moon, the corners of the mouth up, revealing a mysterious smile. An exaggerated red smile comes from Joker, a clown in the famous villain Batman. As for the function, the left eye sub-dial represents the hour, the right eye sub-dial represents the minute, both use the eyeball to represent the pointer. When time walks, the clown's "expression" also changes accordingly. On the "lip" design, and the white "front teeth", just play a role to block the moon phase turntable, complete the moon phase Yin and Qing Yuan Wan. The clown's watch shocked Geneva clocks last year, and the judges gave the prize to Cherkin's "Automaton Joker" And the outstanding mechanical award although not awarded to Chertkin, but can enter the final nomination, means that it has already squeezed a large factory product. The V9 factory is relatively friendly in its positioning and as close to the original version as possible can be produced in one step, Instead of letting you from the V1 to the V10 to track down the money you spend
99d3ea4b431a62217a8e4bbceebea34f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Bigbang888

Horology Curious
21/2/17
Russian clown V2 version, The President of the Independent Watchmaking Association of AHCI Konstantin Chaykin Konstantin Chaykin Master Technical Breakthrough Watch Face The Clown Face with Ever-Changing Expression, Rolling eyes, crazy faces, And spit out the red tongue, expression change is very rich, two eyes for minutes and hours instructions, phase 24 hours show (smiley face), a day has more than 20000 expression changes, A unique design element of the humor nature [case diameter 42Mmx11.8mm is synchronized with the original Swiss imported (fully automated mechanical) wristwatch self-contained movement, 100% of its function is synchronous with the original core. The walking time is stable and the quality is firm. The overall details of the circle side fine CNC polishing process many times to adjust the mold, to ensure that the charm and feeling can be compared with the original, to meet you to the Russian clown "smiley face" all beautiful feelings.
f4a5b356fb7a992a573ba851272d4650.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk