• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got my "UPO" from MR, and I have a few questions.

Renowned Member
30/3/09
If the purchaser has paid the around the $125 mark then he's got to be happy with a laser clasp.
If however he has payed for the more expensive version with the "eta"movement, then it's a load of cr*p, thats what needs establishing. In which case I complete disagree with AWH. You don't pay top dollar and accept a laser engraved clasp that is absolute bollocks!!!!
I to am now watching this thread with interest as MR in my opinion is going down the road of WE and I wouldn't buy from them either.
If Fake master can put together the quality of watch he does for the price he does then I'm sorry a laser clasp doesn't cut it.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
If the purchaser has paid the around the $125 mark then he's got to be happy with a laser clasp.
If however he has payed for the more expensive version with the "eta"movement, then it's a load of cr*p, thats what needs establishing. In which case I complete disagree with AWH. You don't pay top dollar and accept a laser engraved clasp that is absolute bollocks!!!!
I to am now watching this thread with interest as MR in my opinion is going down the road of WE and I wouldn't buy from them either.
If Fake master can put together the quality of watch he does for the price he does then I'm sorry a laser clasp doesn't cut it.

7d12a364.jpg

Have you at least ever buy from MRrep before? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

In the past 6 months I've made about a dozen orders from him and NEVER had ANY kind of issue. Almost all of the French members here are buying from him after they almost all faced issues with other sellers, and are all happy about the service they get.

Saying MRep is going the WE road is just a load of crap that can come from no one but someone who has no freaking idea what he's talking about.

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
I think it's better if every reader makes things clear before posting their opinions:

For the clasp:
the engraved or lasered clasp won't influence the price of the watch, no matter whether it's cheap or expensive from this maker. I do not earn a penny more from the clasp engravings.

This is the advertising picture for the clasp on my website:
AdvertisingPiconmysite.jpg

I have been selling this model since last year on RWI too:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/omega-planet-ocean-45-5mm-64235
(I took these pictures after the UPO with NO HAPPY FEET was released about Dec. 2010. )

This is the QC pics for the clasp for quiksilver6184
quiksilver6184.jpg

And this is the QC pics for the clasp for another buyer:
Foranotherbuyer.jpg

At least to me, there is no difference at all on these clasps. So I have no idea why some members say my picture is misleading buyers.

For the AR:
AR.jpg

I think the QC picture could show clearly whether the crystal has AR or not.

For the HE Valve:
If you are UPO owners, you can try there how to use the HE Valve.
The only correct method for us to get it torn down is via the inside of the caseset: open the caseback, remove the movement and then we can unscrew the HE Valve.
I can force to open the HE Valve without opening the caseback. But it will be broken like what is shown by the buyer.

Now the buyer asks for these items: the engraved clasp; the new crystal with AR; and a new HE Valve.

All the models that I sold from last year till now has the same this kind of clasp.
So no solutions for the clasp here since this is what the maker provides currently.

All the models that I sold from last year till now has the same this kind of crystal.
So no solutions for the crystal here since this is what the maker provides currently and new one would be exactly the same.

The maker has no spare HE Valve here currently. There will be a new HE Valve when it's available if the buyer do not want to ship it back. I'll ship a new one to him.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
I am pretty sure there is no AR on my crystal. I have turned it every angle I can think of, and there is not a sign of blue tint anywhere.

Could you please post some clear pics? It would be very weird that there is no AR at all.
An AR coating doesn't necessarly has blue tint. Some have purple tint, yellow tint, reddish tint,... or even no tint at all.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I had many transactions with MR last year and i have bought many watches!He is very polite and answers every question in few minutes.I have never had an issue and i am sure if i had i could solve it straight away.I don't want to take a side but all the case seems a little bit weird to me...

Kal Vilmer

24/1/11
I think it's better if every reader makes things clear before posting their opinions:

For the clasp:
the engraved or lasered clasp won't influence the price of the watch, no matter whether it's cheap or expensive from this maker. I do not earn a penny more from the clasp engravings.

This is the advertising picture for the clasp on my website:
AdvertisingPiconmysite.jpg

I have been selling this model since last year on RWI too:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/omega-planet-ocean-45-5mm-64235
(I took these pictures after the UPO with NO HAPPY FEET was released about Dec. 2010. )

This is the QC pics for the clasp for quiksilver6184
quiksilver6184.jpg

And this is the QC pics for the clasp for another buyer:
Foranotherbuyer.jpg

At least to me, there is no difference at all on these clasps. So I have no idea why some members say my picture is misleading buyers.

For the AR:
AR.jpg

I think the QC picture could show clearly whether the crystal has AR or not.

For the HE Valve:
If you are UPO owners, you can try there how to use the HE Valve.
The only correct method for us to get it torn down is via the inside of the caseset: open the caseback, remove the movement and then we can unscrew the HE Valve.
I can force to open the HE Valve without opening the caseback. But it will be broken like what is shown by the buyer.

Now the buyer asks for these items: the engraved clasp; the new crystal with AR; and a new HE Valve.

All the models that I sold from last year till now has the same this kind of clasp.
So no solutions for the clasp here since this is what the maker provides currently.

All the models that I sold from last year till now has the same this kind of crystal.
So no solutions for the crystal here since this is what the maker provides currently and new one would be exactly the same.

The maker has no spare HE Valve here currently. There will be a new HE Valve when it's available if the buyer do not want to ship it back. I'll ship a new one to him.

I personally don't see any AR on that picture, it looks "whited out" no blue-ish, purple tone whatsoever.
And i see a difference in the clasps, the third looks deeper or better, maybe it's just the angle of the picture.

Renowned Member
30/3/09
Saying MRep is going the WE road is just a load of crap that can come from no one but someone who has no freaking idea what he's talking about.

You're entitled to your opinion mate, just as I am to mine. But if you post pics of one thing and send another well I wouldn't be happy- if you are great. I have some quartz reps I'd love to sell you as High End reps.:lolcina:.
Now read MR's quote below. btw it's also a free world so you can buy from whom ever you want to.

+
MR Quote
For the clasp:

Sorry MR but if I was to spend over $200 I received a laser etched clasp instead of engraved then I'd be sending it back- iy's like being charged for a 7750 and finding it's a 21J movement. The more you pay the better the quality should be. Don't charge me a premium price and then send a budget item and expect me to be happy. That is my opinion and in no way am I forcing it on others. I would treat any of the dealers here including my favourite, the exact same way.

WashedUpRealityTvStar

8/3/11
For what it's worth, MR is an upstanding dealer. I just ordered a Ballon Blue from him and the transaction was very smooth. In fact, he gave me a discount for being a repeat customer :)

Lex2009

29/10/09
I have a UPO too and I can screw of the He-Valve ... after this it will stay fix at the Watch and not gonna be lose ...

Best regards
Lex

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
You're entitled to your opinion mate, just as I am to mine.

Have you ever seen me give an opinion about WatchEden, or Siix, or River, or Sead, .....? No, because I never bought anything from them, so my opinion would be completly irrelevant.

Try to buy something from MRep, than you'll be entitled to have an opinion. Untill then, I don't see how your opinion could be relevant.

About the clasp, almost all of the dealers have been selling this watch with that clasp for over 6 months. Are they all going the WE road? Or is it just the rep game where the factory changes some specs every 3 months without telling anyone...?

:thinking:

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08

You are certainly welcome to establish which parameters you feel make a watch purchase worthwhile, and welcome as well, to decide which dealer is worth your time and business.

However, if you are trying to make the implication that MReplica is somehow underhanded or untrustworthy or trying to mislead its customers, you have gone a step too far.

Of all of our dealers, MR stands apart on many levels. They communicate with not just one, but multiple RWI staff members on a regular basis, especially if there is ever a conflict with any buyer. Above all other dealers, they take extra pains to ensure that they are treating all of their customers fairly, and they are the *only* dealer whom I can say with confidence would abide by any staff decision, no matter what it was.

Over Chinese New Year, when multiple packages were being delayed and lost over the holidays, MR was the only dealer to come to the staff to announce that they had several (fourteen, if I recall correctly) packages which had been delayed. They had already ordered replacement packages for all of the delayed ones, and were fully prepared to send them out, knowing that most of the delayed packages would eventually arrive. They trusted that their customers would send back the extra merchandise, and were prepared to eat the cost, if their customers proved not to be so upstanding. The only reason they didn't carry out this plan is that the staff of RWI promptly squashed it, knowing that it's in no one's best interest for such an honest dealer to take such a huge loss.

Any time there's a raffle, MR is the first dealer to offer to donate an item and sometimes, even without raffles, MR will come to one of us and announce that they feel that they have benefited from RWI's patronage and that it's time for them to donate something. They've never expected any special treatment, nor have they ever tried to duck responsibility for a mistake. They're the only dealer that we have to caution time and again not to let their buyers take advantage of them.

So be careful at what kind of accusations you throw at them.

Anyone who has dealt with MR with any kind of regularity in the past will tell you with confidence that they are consistently reliable, polite (with the exception of this last episode), and helpful, and will patiently answer dozens of emails both before and after a sale is made. Once they mail your package in fact, I think that they still track the package for you to give you ongoing updates as to its arrival time. Try to get that kind of service from any other dealer.

This is, in fact, the first time I've heard of any incidence of the watch delivered being different from the one being shown on the website. Mind you, the buyer did receive pictures of his actual watch prior to shipment, and should not have been relying solely on the watch on the website. However, it does appear to some of the staff members that the clasp picture on the website does look better engraved than the current stock being sent out. We will be asking MR to replace his stock picture to avoid any other confusion. I'll bet you that he will comply, and quickly.

Now read MR's quote below. btw it's also a free world so you can buy from whom ever you want to.

Not so, my friend.

MReplica does pay close attention to their feedback, and are particular about to whom they sell. If they think that you'll cause them more trouble than it's worth, they won't sell to you. So you needn't worry about having to deal with MReplica at all.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
You are certainly welcome to establish which parameters you feel make a watch purchase worthwhile, and welcome as well, to decide which dealer is worth your time and business.

However, if you are trying to make the implication that MReplica is somehow underhanded or untrustworthy or trying to mislead its customers, you have gone a step too far.

Of all of our dealers, MR stands apart on many levels. They communicatre with not just one, but multiple RWI staff members on a regular basis, especially if there is ever a conflict with any buyer. Above all other dealers, they take extra pains to ensure that they are treating all of their customers fairly, and they are the *only* dealer whom I can say with confidence would abide by any staff decision, no matter what it was.

Over Chinese New Year, when multiple packages were being delayed and lost over the holidays, MR was the only dealer to come to the staff to announce that they had several (fourteen, if I recall correctly) packages which had been delayed. They had already ordered replacement packages for all of the delayed ones, and were fully prepared to send them out, knowing that most of the delayed packages would eventually arrive. They trusted that their customers would send back the extra merchandise, and were prepared to eat the cost, if their customers proved not to be so upstanding. The only reason they didn't carry out this plan is that the staff of RWI promptly squashed it, knowing that it's in no one's best interest for such an honest dealer to take such a huge loss.

Any time there's a raffle, MR is the first dealer to offer to donate an item and sometimes, even without raffles, MR will come to one of us and announce that they feel that they have benefited from RWI's patronage and that it's time for them to donate something. They've never expected any special treatment, nor have they ever tried to duck responsibility for a mistake. They're the only dealer that we have to caution time and again not to let their buyers take advantage of them.

So be careful at what kind of accusations you throw at them.

Anyone who has dealt with MR with any kind of regularity in the past will tell you with confidence that they are consistently reliable, polite (with the exception of this last episode), and helpful, and will patiently answer dozens of emails both before and after a sale is made. Once they mail your package in fact, I think that they still track the package for you to give you ongoing updates as to its arrival time. Try to get that kind of service from any other dealer.

This is, in fact, the first time I've heard of any incidence of the watch delivered being different from the one being shown on the website. Mind you, the buyer did receive pictures of his actual watch prior to shipment, and should not have been relying solely on the watch on the website. However, it does appear to some of the staff members that the clasp picture on the website does look better engraved than the current stock being sent out. We will be asking MR to replace his stock picture to avoid any other confusion. I'll bet you that he will comply, and quickly.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000

Since I got into the rep game, I bought from 5 different trusted dealers, and at some point they all managed to disapoint me.
MRep is the first and only dealer who met my expectations each and every time, out of about a dozen orders, and never disapointed me.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Hey guys,

Well, I just got my first "high dollar" replica; an Omega Seamaster "Ulitimate" Planet Ocean from Marvelous Replica. It is very nice, but I have a few questions.

First off, this is how it arrived:

It screws right back on, but is that how the HE valve usually works? It looks like it is broken off, but I wanted to ask you guys first before I took it to MR.

The second is the clasp. I thought on the UPO, the Omega markings were supposed to be engraved. Mine are laser etched on. Again, this is my first expensive rep, I just want to make sure I got what I paid for.

There are a few more things I want to ask, but I will just leave you guys with these questions for now.

Thanks in advance,
Neil

I'm just reading your OP and had some questions observations. Forgive me if they have been addressed already---

1. I don't think the HE valve is a functioning item on this watch as on the Gen. I know it does not function on many other reps. You mention it screws back
on....did you unscrew it? Also, why not just screw it back onto the
watch? Some blue loctite would keep it safe and secure.

2. It looks like there is AR on the crystal. May be on the inside of the crystal
and may not have any tint at all. It does not look like a crystal with no AR to
me. Regardless, rep AR is never the best. If you want the best, it would
need to be stripped and re-coated by one the qualified modders we have
here.

3. The clasp does look laser engraved. Most likely the "factory" changed
production methods and this is what they ship. Not fair to accuse MR of
anything intentional on this.

Overall, it looks like a nice watch. Also, if MR/LP says it a Swiss ETA it probably is a Swiss ETA. He's one of the few delaers out there that I would believe regarding this claim. You can trust MR/LP....... quality, communication and honesty!

dmacnz

27/9/10
I have to say thing aswell. In the last year I have bought around 10 watches from MR. I found his QC and knowledge amazing.
I had one problem with a second hand falling off a PAM. No questions asked he repaired the watch for me and also replace a movement in a 7750 watch which was playing up.
I am certain MR would never try and scam or cheat a person on a deal. I'm sure any misunderstanding is just that.

Good luck and I'm sure MR will take care of any problem you have.

Renowned Member
30/3/09
AHW & WIZ- you both need to take the emotion out of it and read what I have said- so in response particularly to you WIZ is "whatever".

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
AHW & WIZ- you both need to take the emotion out of it and read what I have said- so in response particularly to you WIZ is "whatever".

I did read what you wrote. You have no freaking idea what happend and there you are expressing your irrelevant opinion just to spread crap.

quiksilver6184

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/10
Hey guys,

Sorry its taken a while to post an update. Some jackass ran a stop sign and totalled my car. It's been a pretty crappy week.

MR has said they are going to send me a replacement HE assembly, but that's it. To answer the question though, the HE valve was loose inside the package when it arrived. I can screw if on, but it seems to works itsself loose. My honest guess is that they over tightened it before they shipped it and it must have stripped the threading a little.

Overall, I am pretty disappointed with MR, and I probably will not be ordering from them. They were great when I was placing my order, answering every question within a few hours. But when the watch arrives and its damaged and not as they advertised, they didn't really give a damn, and why would they,they already had my money.

I will try to get some really high res pictures up once I get this car stuff straightened out. I still have yet to receive a tracking number or email saying that the HE valve has been shipped. I am looking into getting the crystal AR coated, since there isn't any.

I really just don't understand how they can have pictures of an obviously engraved clasp on their website, and then send me one that is laser etched, and tell me that it is my problem. That is false advertising no matter how you look at it, but I guess since they are selling counterfeit merchandise, this kind of behavior should be expected.

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
For HE Valve, we can try to unscrew and screw it back, but it will never come off out of the case. Do not try to image that I get it broken and then shipped it to you.

The maker confirmed that it won't until it is forced to come off. They have sold thousands of these UPOs and no problem for the HE Value. So your case is the exception.
I'm wating for your reply too. The maker does not have spare HE Valve here, so there will be a HE Valve for you once they have any spare one.

The clasp is indeed engraved, engraved deeply, about two years ago. They maker updated them to the current clasp with that kind of engravings, from Dec.2010. I have not labelled nor adverstised my clasp as engraved on the website. It's like that from the maker now. What else do you think I can do if that is the only clasp available from the maker?

The crystal is with AR absolutely. Do not try to blame me if you cannot judge whether there is AR or not.

So no more explanation to the clasp and AR here, since THEY ARE WHAT IS AVAIALABLE FROM THE MAKER.