• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime General F.A.Q.

linklocker

Horology Curious
29/7/19
Yeah I was confident that he will pull through, a little inconvenience for me but much worse situation for him. But I'm looking forward to getting the watches

waynegro

Horology Curious
16/1/20
Hi new member here. I should have read this before purchasing the watch, I wasn't sure about the process so I sent the wire first before receiving any emails. Hopefully, Li will respond as I just sent bank wire yesterday.

mrwatchman47

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/19
USA
Are there any issues shipping to the USA that I need to worried about? Never had anything shipped through customs here.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Mr Heuristics

Known Member
24/2/20
I have been corresponding w Li via email. He has been responsive and helpful throughout the process of purchasing two watches.

I can highly recommend JTime as a TD without reservation.

Hcoffee24

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/20
Which TD can get a 904L jubilee for a gen Datejust?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jaycyclops

Horology Curious
18/6/20
Li, I sent you wore on Monday and today is Friday and I still have not heard back from you. Can you please get back to me, I sent wire for patek ppf 5711 v4 and Daytona 116519 ss/ss grey/STK A4130. I’m starting to get worried, I have sent three emails and no response. I will try RWI and next WhatsApp to see if I can get you. I know your busy, but I really would like a response.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Avee8tor

Renowned Member
1/11/13
Ontario Canada.
just need to be patient. Li has been really good communicating with buyers. Last I spoke with him via WhatsApp was Monday. Haven’t seen him logged on since but he will always respond. Hope he’s alright.

Bonguy

Horology Curious
23/7/20
Yes, I have been waiting for a response on WhatsApp as well, since the last few days. The messages are delivered to Li, but have not been read from what I can tell. Usually he replies within 24 hours, from the past few exchanges that I have had with him. Emailed him earlier today about my wire transfer. Hope all OK and that he is just busy. Hoping to get a reply soon.

Edit/ Update: Just heard from him on email with update on my order :).

Last edited:

Jantelov

Looking Around
14/6/20
Due to the positive feedback I just ordered 4 watches, looking very much forward to see how this goes :) - will update on the right forum.
PP 5711, blue
AP 15400, blue
Rolex DJ36
Rolex DD36