• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime General F.A.Q.

Valencia

Horology Curious
12/7/18
Hi, Which shipping company and how much would it cost to ship to Spain? Thanks

Goopstar

Horology Curious
7/8/19
Can you ship to netherlands? If yes what are the costs. I’ll buy probably two watches.

Last edited:

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
Just to update, Li told me all his stock got stolen. Anyone else getting affected or is it just me?

Hope things would go smoother for Li. Sigh

grkpmpn69

Known Member
17/12/18
I have an order of 2 and have nothing of the sort. I have been trying to get a hold of Li the past couple of days for an update but got no response. Is this true?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Yes, it's true,Jtime confirmed that all his stock got stolen, but Jtime will do his best to get your orders as soon as possible, of course nobody will be left out as any TD on RWI would do.

Answers could be slow as Jtime team is focused on rebuilding the stock to fulfill orders

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hoping you can recover from this quickly Li - really sorry to hear about the robbery.

Reactions: madbiker2

mike_hk2ksk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/19
I am new here on the forum. As a test and learning exercise I ordered a PAM 111 from Li in Nov 2019. It was delivered promptly. As a follow up I ordered an 114060 ZZF. Li just informed me of the robbery and a delay with fulfillment. I intend to give them the benefit of my support and understanding and wait till further update. Hope this is not a major life changing event for Jtime and they can recover from this misfortune and prosper in CY 2020.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I am new here on the forum. As a test and learning exercise I ordered a PAM 111 from Li in Nov 2019. It was delivered promptly. As a follow up I ordered an 114060 ZZF. Li just informed me of the robbery and a delay with fulfillment. I intend to give them the benefit of my support and understanding and wait till further update. Hope this is not a major life changing event for Jtime and they can recover from this misfortune and prosper in CY 2020.

I'm sure they'll be grateful for such a positive attitude, especially for a new member, this can easily be frightening.
I see you are already a supporter, so you are on a very good path to become a solid member here, I hope to see you contribute to the forum soon :)

It'll sure have an impact on Jtime activity, but we support our TD and we are sure they'll be back on their feet quickly !

slac10

Looking Around
6/1/20
Hello dear members of this forum,

I am a newbie in the rep world and I think that this forum is great for watch enthusiasts like me.

I just placed my first order ever from Li and I just learned on this forum that his stock was stolen. This is very sad.

I truly hope that he will be able to fulfill his orders.

Steve

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I truly hope that he will be able to fulfill his orders.

You don't even have to doubt about that, even if they are a recent TD here, they have been in the business for a very long time, and they've seen a lot, but are still here :)

Slayer1976

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
25/7/16
Sorry to hear about this as well. Bought from Li for the first time in December and the transaction and comms were first class.

linklocker

Horology Curious
29/7/19
It's really sad to hear he was robbed. i have purchased around 6 watches in the last few months from Li and the service and products have been nothing but excellent, he even helped me out with an AP clasp that broke.
He usually replies the very next day but I haven't been able to contact him recently, I just purchased 2 more watches from him but I am confident that he will come through for the order. Its terrible timing as CNY would be a very busy business time for them. I will keep you guys posted when I hear anything more.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It's really sad to hear he was robbed. i have purchased around 6 watches in the last few months from Li and the service and products have been nothing but excellent, he even helped me out with an AP clasp that broke.
He usually replies the very next day but I haven't been able to contact him recently, I just purchased 2 more watches from him but I am confident that he will come through for the order. Its terrible timing as CNY would be a very busy business time for them. I will keep you guys posted when I hear anything more.

When did you placed your order ?

Jtime team is on CNY holiday leave since a couple of days now, unlikely that your order has been processed (it's on their website)

linklocker

Horology Curious
29/7/19
I placed the order 3 Jan but he did give me a QC on one of the watches which I RL. I don't mind waiting, hopefully they can restock quickly.

linklocker

Horology Curious
29/7/19
Li just replied to me, it seems like they're trying hard to process the orders but most likely it will be done after CNY.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Li just replied to me, it seems like they're trying hard to process the orders but most likely it will be done after CNY.

Told you ;)

You don't have to worry, you'll have your watch

Reactions: 2001025