• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC NSD On Different Straps

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
I dont know if its just me but does anyone have trouble taking off the strap? i cant seem to get right how to get the bar out.. any suggestions???? i have a spring bar tool also btw

It takes patients and a lot of manipulation to get the original bracelet back on but other straps are fine

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
Anymore straps to post up? I'm really liking the Donerix canvas, is there something out there similar?

swedesoc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/13
20130907_110427-1_zpsfc483528.jpg

Here is mine on a Hirsch Principal Curved Ended Alligator Grain strap wich had to be modified heavily to fit.

I had to loosen the leather on the curved side and GRIND it down (dremel action) and glue it back in order to get the springbar into place as the lugs on this seemes "short" (had the same problem when trying on regular straps to, being to tight to the case) This resulted in the strap becoming somewhat sloppy and in the end i had to SUPERGLUE it to the case to get that tight fit, still worth for me as i dont want to see the notch made by the maker..

vincentvega01

26/6/13
Now that my NSD has arrived I can play too. Thanks to Donerix for the sweet custom canvas.
6e3une3e.jpg

ega4e4u5.jpg

And a grey NATO.

4yneva5y.jpg

vanquish0000

17/11/12
Just received the Donerix custom made strap for my JLC NSD!!! It is OEM inspired leather & canvas combo. Hope you guys like it!!

mostlygone

Known Member
10/7/12
Just received the Donerix custom made strap for my JLC NSD!!! It is OEM inspired leather & canvas combo. Hope you guys like it!!

That is beautiful - Eric is getting creative with these NSD straps. I have decided to get one. Looks freaking awesome - great job!

vanquish0000

17/11/12
That is beautiful - Eric is getting creative with these NSD straps. I have decided to get one. Looks freaking awesome - great job!

Thank you, it is awesome!! Originally I wanted it to be all black, I was skeptical about the dark grey canvas cuz I wanted to look like OEM, but now I am happy that I go with this color combo. I don't want to take off my watch now!!!

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
It is awesome!! Originally I wanted it to be all black, I was skeptical about the dark grey canvas cuz I wanted to look like OEM, but now I am happy that I go with this color combo. I don't want to take off my watch now!!!

Your strap looks great! I have one in transit from Eric as well. Can't wait to get it. How long did it take to get to you?

vanquish0000

17/11/12
Your strap looks great! I have one in transit from Eric as well. Can't wait to get it. How long did it take to get to you?

About 3 weeks, once it got to conus, i believe only took 3 days to get here. I'm at northeast region.

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
The One

This is a Di Modell Chronissimo. About $80. These are on high end Sinn watches. Found this a week ago on a watchuseek thread and got it today. Even with the ridge on the side of case this kicks arse. It has the concept and feel of the OEM alcantra Newport strap that comes on the gen.

wease

19/8/12
fB3UaIo.jpg

Yxj1hhN.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Please tell me what strap this is. Looking for something like this for my incoming Blancpain FF.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Z3BR4

Renowned Member
16/5/12
It's a waxed canvas and black leather strap I made. I have material to make more.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
Ugh. You beat me to it. My gen strap is in the mail and due tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couvreur

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/6/12
Can you give some idea of the price for that gen strap?